The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Otome Kari no Ken (Kesshousui) Belly Inflation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4176)

Cernex 10-26-2006 12:27 PM

Otome Kari no Ken (Kesshousui) Belly Inflation

7 Attachment(s)
Well, I searched for it and found nothing on this forum. If I repeated it, sorry, ;)

Anyway, found this when looking for some odd pictures. From the manga in the thread's title.

Note that, if you like this, I REALLY don't advise looking for the manga yourself. This thing (manga) is gore-full to the point of OHMIGOSH!!! (saws, meatgrinders, whips destroying boobs...), so, unless you're into that, DON'T look for it.

If you STILL want to look for it, at least I can tell you that neither issues 1, 3 and 4 have any Expansion watsoever.

Another thing is that the inflation itself is of gore nature (blood bursting), so, AGAIN, if you're not into that, don't click neither the second image nor the last one. Even so, the first one (page) has some vomit on it, so be warned.

El Cernex

RickyDemont 10-26-2006 12:37 PM

Eeew I hate popping

Sutibaru 10-26-2006 12:40 PM

Quick! Someone give her a band-aid!

shadow 10-26-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru

I'd say a whole econo-sized box is more like it.

DragonCyrus 10-26-2006 02:27 PM

me to on the poping.

Cernex 10-26-2006 02:36 PM

I like popping. Not as gory as this one, but still does the trick, ;)

BTW, credits were credits are due: The manga and info came directly from GUROchan.

El Cernex

wolfman-al 10-26-2006 02:40 PM

Uh, I didn´t really needet to see that...

GenericName 10-26-2006 02:43 PM

Hey, guys, at least he gave you a full warning.

atffan 10-26-2006 04:08 PM

A warning which I am going to follow, and not look at the pictures, thanks for the heads up.

Dayn 10-26-2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru

forget the band-aids.........DUCKTAPE!!!!

as for the poping..... i dont enjoy seeing death art forms or otherwise

clumbum 10-26-2006 08:34 PM

Also, anyone who might be a bit squeamish about vomit, you might want to give the First picture a miss.

Although, apon writing this post, I realise that it is a bit redundant because no doubt you just looked at the pictures before reading the comments.

And also remember, Curiousity killed the cat, a phrase I will probably die with.

Oh, thanks for the find anyways Cernex, not really my thing either but good for you if it is yours.

EDIT: Funny thing is, I can read the Battle royale manga's without even half thinking about it but when I view these images it makes me want to rush to the nearest bucket. (I looked at the last image).

roadside_fury 10-26-2006 08:39 PM

Screw the band-aids and duck-tape, give that poor girl some morphine. Ow.