The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hi-Side 8 BE (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376)

Sutibaru 07-25-2005 04:56 PM

Hi-Side 8 BE

4 Attachment(s)
Well I just found another BE. It is from a doujinshi manga called "Hi Side 8".

The girl grows a tail then her breasts grow. I have a feeling that this is a parody of something. I am not sure though. If anyone knows, feel free to tell.

Neko KK 07-25-2005 04:57 PM

may i ask for more sir?

Dontino 07-25-2005 05:27 PM

Does the whole doujin have her as a tailed bustly girl?

shadow 07-25-2005 05:47 PM

What the hell is up with that kid's ears?

Sutibaru 07-25-2005 06:15 PM

This is really the whole thing. The rest of the manga is about different stories and parodies.

But like I said, this chapter involving these characters was really only four pages long.

What you see is what there is.

Dontino 07-25-2005 06:43 PM

Wtf was she doing on the last page (second to last pannel, I think)?

opailopai 07-25-2005 10:24 PM

I hate to be a spoilsport...

But I'm fairly sure that is NOT a tail , it would seem the poor girl is uncontrollably shitting, there are 2 panels on those 4 pages that show a pile of feces forming behind her, most especially the image of her face down with a huge brown pile behind her.

But yeah that is 100% definete BE at work otherwise. Again I didnt' mean to wreck these images for anyone , for all I know that may make someones day. Irregardless, that is not a tail. It is shit.

TF-Viewer 07-25-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opaigamer
But I'm fairly sure that is NOT a tail , it would seem the poor girl is uncontrollably shitting, there are 2 panels on those 4 pages that show a pile of feces forming behind her, most especially the image of her face down with a huge brown pile behind her.

But yeah that is 100% definete BE at work otherwise. Again I didnt' mean to wreck these images for anyone , for all I know that may make someones day. Irregardless, that is not a tail. It is shit.

Yeah, I think he's right.. and.. I gotta tell ya.. I find that pretty frickin gross.

Also the acid milk thing ain't doin' anythin' for me either..

gonna hafta give this'n a thumbs down. :(

Sutibaru 07-25-2005 10:56 PM

I really have no problems with it. At least they are not putting in that much of details. Heh.

The BE sequence is pretty cool though.

You should see the rest of the manga. I it like you are on acid, but without the colors.

crimson x 07-25-2005 10:56 PM

i saw this and was like'oh hell yea!'then i read bout the whole feces thing....suddenly my opinion has changed.....lol aside from that though, man i always come in here to find u posting things, i never knew existed.i can at least give u credit for that

Sutibaru 07-25-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimson x
i saw this and was like'oh hell yea!'then i read bout the whole feces thing....suddenly my opinion has changed.....lol aside from that though, man i always come in here to find u posting things, i never knew existed.i can at least give u credit for that

Thanks. I literally posted this right after I found it. I did not even pay that much attention to what was going on.

I still like the BE part though.

crimson x 07-25-2005 11:08 PM

mmhmm same here.i didnt realize what was going on till the others pointed it out.the BE part though, i of course adore