The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Roppongi Twins (Suzy & Marilyn GTS / SW comic) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32583)

Dreamtales 01-11-2013 08:33 AM

The Roppongi Twins (Suzy & Marilyn GTS / SW comic)

2 Attachment(s)
Super Suzy and Mad Marilyn return to fight a fantastic new foe – The Roppongi Twins!

Story Summary: What if your most private fantasy came true? It might be great you – but a nightmare for someone else! When two strange Japanese girls appear in the subway, Frank discovers that his erotic fantasies are coming to life. Super Suzy flies to the rescue, only to find that she too is drawn into the Twin’s strange new world. Can Suzy fight against the size-changing Twins? And can the city survive a plague of giantesses?

The Roppongi Twins has 49 color pages and costs $11.99. You can get more info and buy the comic on my web site or at the Process Store:

The Roppongi Twins

The Process Store

lbh 01-11-2013 12:39 PM

Re: The Roppongi Twins (Suzy & Marilyn GTS / SW comic)

This is Great:D pretty much something for everyone. The artwork really well done, I Highly recommend it:D

qzar9999 01-11-2013 04:37 PM

Damn you! Why did you bring this out when I'm between paydays?

....so I bought it anyway, demonstrating as much fiscal responsibility as Congress. I do have to say I really liked it though. Lots of great size-changing content, growth and shrinking out of clothes, giantess lesbian sex...yeah, good stuff.

DangerousDave 01-12-2013 06:10 AM

Loved it :)

Nom Anor 01-12-2013 03:02 PM

DT, you must tell us what your drug of choice is because I keep wondering how you come up with this stuff.:D

Edit: I also love how you snuck in the cameo of Lauren and Betsy on the first page.

MiachelAngelo2 01-13-2013 09:30 AM

These fetish comics keep getting more expensive each time!:(
Or is it the dollar's buying power that is declining?

Nom Anor 01-13-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiachelAngelo2 (Post 680973)
These fetish comics keep getting more expensive each time!:(
Or is it the dollar's buying power that is declining?

DT said Palcomix raised its prices around the time Beach Blanket Beauties came out in June 2011.

Also, it's simple economics. More pages equals more money-per-page, requiring a price like this to recoup the investment.

Masterbt2 01-13-2013 02:02 PM

Awesome comic, have process for those who like little girls and giantesses.

Recommend!

JBird 01-13-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 680994)
DT said Palcomix raised its prices around the time Beach Blanket Beauties came out in June 2011.

Also, it's simple economics. More pages equals more money-per-page, requiring a price like this to recoup the investment.

Yes sir. That's why you see American comic books ranging between $2.99 and $3.99.

Nom Anor 01-13-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBird (Post 681035)
Yes sir. That's why you see American comic books ranging between $2.99 and $3.99.

Which DC at least tried to offset initially by keeping their books at $3, thought at the reduction from 22 pages to 20.

JBird 01-13-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 681040)
Which DC at least tried to offset initially by keeping their books at $3, thought at the reduction from 22 pages to 20.

This is true, and they also justify $4 books by having a backup story. Marvel on the other hand have certain titles for $4 because they know they'll sell regardless.

Nom Anor 01-13-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBird (Post 681042)
This is true, and they also justify $4 books by having a backup story. Marvel on the other hand have certain titles for $4 because they know they'll sell regardless.

Considering they're now owned by Disney, I find amusement in that corporate greed.

SPOILERS.

Getting back to the comic, I think my favorite part may have been the three subway girls getting shrunk out of their outfits. I'm all for Suzy or Marilyn getting downsized, but you can't complain about new faces or getting 3 for the price of one (or them becoming giantesses).

Any chance they can get a spinoff comic, DT?:D