The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Illustrating a piece of the "Ultimate Magic Wand" story (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8964)

Jake T Catt 11-18-2007 10:19 PM

You know, Leviathan didn't write that story all by himself, but,

. . . I approve! Very nice illustrations, I can't wait to see more!

irukan 11-19-2007 05:22 AM

where can i find more of the illustration?

hmmm! 11-19-2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake T Catt (Post 121943)
You know, Leviathan didn't write that story all by himself, but,

. . . I approve! Very nice illustrations, I can't wait to see more!

I'd no idea. If anyone can name whoever else had a hand in writing this story I'll credit that/those author/s to it in my first post as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by irukan (Post 121967)
where can i find more of the illustration?

Why, you can find the rest of the illustrations right here.
as soon as I'm done drawing them.

genderhazard 11-19-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmmm! (Post 122052)
If anyone can name whoever else had a hand in writing this story I'll credit that/those author/s to it in my first post as well.

Magic Wand
by

Leviathan, Adama, and Jake T Catt

hmmm! 11-20-2007 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genderhazard (Post 122063)
Magic Wand
by

Leviathan, Adama, and Jake T Catt

Ah, thank you Hazard.

And Mr. T Catt, why didn't you say so, you silly bloke? Haha! But hey, I'm glad one of the authors likes what I've done so far!

Jake T Catt 11-20-2007 01:03 PM

Ha ha ha ha, well I don't like to brag or anything. But I am proud of that story. And I always like to see people illustrate episodes of the BEAddventure that I wrote or in story arcs I contributed to.

tf22 11-22-2007 11:50 PM

This is exciting. I love that story!

Princess Jezebel 11-28-2007 02:44 PM

Will this include the part at the end (an end) where a girl takes the wand and turns it on the other two, making Jim pregnant? :)

hmmm! 11-29-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Jezebel (Post 123814)
Will this include the part at the end (an end) where a girl takes the wand and turns it on the other two, making Jim pregnant? :)

Right now, I'm afraid not. The only part I'm doing now is the portion where Rick turns them both into girls.

But if it's pregnant you're wanting to see, (inserting a shameless plug here) I'm also working on illustrating another story and in the page I last finished a character acquires that pregnant look. It's not a lengthy process, but there it is. It's going to go through a lot of processes, transgender not being among them, so not all of it may be your cup of tea but if you'll go here:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...?t=7017&page=4

and go to the bottom of that page you'll find where I'm uploading everything. The very first post in that thread is the entire story if you wish to read it. And colored versions of the pages are coming in page 5 of the thread.

And more on this Wand story will come after a while. I've got some stuff to take care of so it'll be some time yet.

funfun74 12-01-2007 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmmm! (Post 124092)
Right now, I'm afraid not. The only part I'm doing now is the portion where Rick turns them both into girls.

But if it's pregnant you're wanting to see, (inserting a shameless plug here) I'm also working on illustrating another story and in the page I last finished a character acquires that pregnant look. It's not a lengthy process, but there it is. It's going to go through a lot of processes, transgender not being among them, so not all of it may be your cup of tea but if you'll go here:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...?t=7017&page=4

and go to the bottom of that page you'll find where I'm uploading everything. The very first post in that thread is the entire story if you wish to read it. And colored versions of the pages are coming in page 5 of the thread.

And more on this Wand story will come after a while. I've got some stuff to take care of so it'll be some time yet.

where can i find the story that about the beauty contest if you don't mind telling?

SoylentOrange 12-01-2007 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funfun74 (Post 124301)
where can i find the story that about the beauty contest if you don't mind telling?

Za? He already did tell, in the very post you quoted:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmmm! (Post 124092)
The very first post in that thread is the entire story if you wish to read it.

funfun74 12-02-2007 09:28 PM

i don't mean the magic wand story and i was under the impression that he was illustrating another story. which made me believe that there was a written version of it somewhere that was probably longer. i couldn't find a link for it or at least the name of it if there is one. if there is not one sorry for the misunderstanding.