The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF stories that aren't super short. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37867)

RosyMiranto18 07-25-2022 07:25 AM

Re: TF stories that aren't super short.

Okay. Noted. See you tomorrow :)

RosyMiranto18 07-26-2022 06:00 AM

Okay, it's been a while now. You said you need to be reminded if you forgot to write the story, so... How is it going?

TF-Viewer 07-26-2022 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 (Post 854609)
Okay, it's been a while now. You said you need to be reminded if you forgot to write the story, so... How is it going?

I got distracted by stuff and things. I probably shouldn't have set a hard time to get it done. I will try again soon, but not a definite time. Sorry.

RosyMiranto18 07-26-2022 12:54 PM

Alright, no biggie. I had a feeling that setting up such a short deadline wouldn't work. So... Just take your time man.

TF-Viewer 09-02-2022 06:02 AM

Sorry to anyone who was interested earlier. I will not be writing any more stories. I can't find any motivation to do it any more. I actually never thought my own work was any good to begin with and I never will. The authors who inspired me to start writing in the first place don't write anymore either. I barely ever got feedback on my work, making it feel like those hours were a waste of time. DeviantArt is completely inconsistent with their rules and I'm always worried someone will report my stories for something stupid and my stuff will be taken down with nothing I can do about it. So I've decided to abandon DA for that and other reasons that I also think that place is absolutely insane. I don't want to have to tone down or rewrite any of my stuff for that site. I never have time for it with my new work schedule either. There's a ton of different reasons that I'm not going to write anymore, I don't even feel like getting into all of them. Just know that I'm done for good this time.

LycanDope 09-02-2022 12:12 PM

Man, that's a shame, but as an author, I get it. Comments seem like such a small thing but it really sucks when you feel like you're writing into the void.

I hope you're able to get your time to yourself and find your motivation again. If not for writing TF stuff then for whatever else you want to work on.

Cursebearer 09-02-2022 12:12 PM

Sorry you ended up feeling this way. I definitely know the pressures and disappointments of writing for this community and all I can say is do what's best for you. Your creative, personal and professional well-being is the most important thing, and if you're not feeling it and need to move on that's nothing to be sorry for.

Amahain 09-02-2022 07:27 PM

Sorry to hear about that, man. For what it's worth, I've enjoyed your stories, but I totally get that whole feeling that you're describing.

Jimbo 09-03-2022 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 854900)
Sorry to anyone who was interested earlier. I will not be writing any more stories. I can't find any motivation to do it any more. I actually never thought my own work was any good to begin with and I never will. The authors who inspired me to start writing in the first place don't write anymore either. I barely ever got feedback on my work, making it feel like those hours were a waste of time. DeviantArt is completely inconsistent with their rules and I'm always worried someone will report my stories for something stupid and my stuff will be taken down with nothing I can do about it. So I've decided to abandon DA for that and other reasons that I also think that place is absolutely insane. I don't want to have to tone down or rewrite any of my stuff for that site. I never have time for it with my new work schedule either. There's a ton of different reasons that I'm not going to write anymore, I don't even feel like getting into all of them. Just know that I'm done for good this time. I will leave my stories up on this site, and Furaffinity because they're less stupid with the rules and are actually less insane about stuff there.

Yes I have reached that point too.

I dont upload anymore cause I dont get an feedback on my art and comics.

Dont get any kind words or comments, just the lurkers who come look then piss off back to their dark corner of the net or the odd rude DM "when are you gonna upload the next free thing, can you reupload that stuff you did on DA?, you should draw *blank* based on my idea"

We creative types are not your vending machine we have thoughts and feelings. The rudeness and indifference makes us not want to keep doing stuff just to be ignored.

Pretty much just draw and write for my own joy. My side jobs and side gig at home streaming and growing tobacco keeps me busy.

Dont care anymore.

I notice you watch me on furafinitty, cheers for that but I wont be uploading more till I feel better about this entitled community and they change my mind, not that that's gonna change anytime soon ;^_^

DarkMWE 09-03-2022 07:21 AM

Been there, done that. My advice, just hang around, enjoy the scene from the shadows, people-watch, write for yourself, just don't bother posting it. That's what I do. And I'm a lot better off doing it that way. Less stress and fuss.

I think what we need is a writers version of Youtube. Money for creating content. Not patreon. Not a subscription service.

Jimbo 09-03-2022 07:34 AM

"is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?, NO! says the community"

TF-Viewer 09-03-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMWE (Post 854918)
Been there, done that. My advice, just hang around, enjoy the scene from the shadows, people-watch, write for yourself, just don't bother posting it. That's what I do. And I'm a lot better off doing it that way. Less stress and fuss.

I think what we need is a writers version of Youtube. Money for creating content. Not patreon. Not a subscription service.

Not even interested in writing for myself. I can keep stuff like that in my head if I feel like letting the imagination run wild, writing it down feels like a chore at this point. But more than that I don’t actually like any of my own stuff, I don't think it's worth a damn. And when I was writing I was just trying to emulate the styles of others, I have no actual writing talent of my own to speak of. I just read a bunch of other people's stories, thought they were good and tried to do my own version of something like that. No skill, no talent, just imitation.

I'm well and truly done with the whole thing.

Edit: changed my mind about leaving my stuff on FA. I'd remove it from here too but I'm too lazy to edit all those posts.