The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Looking for a female rp to werewolf rp (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40876)

Decardo 08-23-2016 12:47 PM

Looking for a female rp to werewolf rp

Hi,

I used to transformation roleplay via Yahoo messenger a while ago and I'm looking for a female roleplayer who would like to rp with me via AIM, skype etc

Let me know if your interested :)

Anahki 08-24-2016 06:06 AM

Re: Looking for a female rp to werewolf rp

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlegreenboggart (Post 779701)
I have interest. What is RP? I'm ingnorant about this.

It is RolePlay. You have a chat via Skype (for example) with another person to perform some roleplay... she, or you, or both turn into werewolves and so on...it sounds funny, but I am too shy to try, and also it is extremely complicated to find a girl who would be able to do it, anyway.

Decardo 08-24-2016 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 779704)
It is RolePlay. You have a chat via Skype (for example) with another person to perform some roleplay... she, or you, or both turn into werewolves and so on...it sounds funny, but I am too shy to try, and also it is extremely complicated to find a girl who would be able to do it, anyway.

Yep, what he said.

CNash 08-24-2016 12:58 PM

I've done some RP before, but both parties need to be up for some improv writing if you want to do it right, and I've had way too many sessions where I'm the better writer of the two and end up doing most of the "work" while the other party gives one-word responses. It ends up feeling a little unfair.

Decardo 08-24-2016 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNash (Post 779715)
I've done some RP before, but both parties need to be up for some improv writing if you want to do it right, and I've had way too many sessions where I'm the better writer of the two and end up doing most of the "work" while the other party gives one-word responses. It ends up feeling a little unfair.

Yep, we would have some great sessions, personally I fav the werewolf stuff but she liked the horse, satyr and donkey style stuff so would alternate.

We'd have one of use narrating and the other reacting. If you don't have that its like you said a bit unfair.

The_Nameless_One 08-24-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNash (Post 779715)

That sounds very familiar. Definitely sucks if the other person really isn't putting any effort into it and you're faced with basically writing the entire roleplay yourself.