The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BE Size preference. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43562)

Blake Isaac Gordon 12-30-2017 07:49 AM

Re: BE Size preference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillPratt (Post 803548)
I thought "Ninja" was pretty self-explanatory. I pinged Valeyard Vince to see if I could post a link to the size chart.

Hot dang. But gotta ask is it visual or strictly text based description?

(I hope its the later, I could use some random practice)...

Thanks for all the info.

spacehillbilly 12-30-2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJStrebas (Post 803112)
I agree. In my writing I try to avoid painting myself into a corner by having my characters grow too big too fast because, to me, it gets harder to describe or less exciting to describe. And if they stop growing, the story grinds to a halt.

So far the results of the poll reinforce what I feel is my comfort zone since the votes tend to settle into really big/huge for the most part. I try to dabble and accomodate those with other tastes which is why the very first story I punlished deals in massive and enormous plus, but the majority of my stories do not and stop at huge.

You pretty much have the same taste as I do.

BillPratt 12-30-2017 10:35 PM

You have two options in a long story: Slow growth or many characters.

Valeyard Vince 12-31-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon (Post 803539)
You know my biggest frustration with the www.expansionfan.com/comics/ is all their 'searchable' TAGS.

I've looked around the site to see if there is any type of specific explanation for what each tag means and... I've found nothing. (Guess you got to use a thesaurus...)

I still and will always appreciate the TOB simple but elegant size gradient system:
*Large but realistic size*
*Unrealistically huge*
*Room-filling or larger*

To clarify, we just use Matsu-sensei's "BRA" scale chart: https://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/...-BRA-185401882 (with the size included in the tags of any given issue being the absolute largest any pair of breasts get on that chart)

JJStrebas 01-01-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince (Post 803643)
To clarify, we just use Matsu-sensei's "BRA" scale chart: https://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/...-BRA-185401882 (with the size included in the tags of any given issue being the absolute largest any pair of breasts get on that chart)

What I saw seemed like a copy/update of that. Thanks.

Random_X 01-01-2018 07:54 PM

Shit, those are the categories? I've been huge for ages.This fetish really has skewed my sense of what big is. I knew at an N I was big but figured it was just a "good start."

JJStrebas 01-01-2018 09:22 PM

I think a woman who carries N cups IRL gets to call her shot and pick whatever category she wants to put herself in.

There's not too many women around who could call you out.

danielsangeo 01-01-2018 09:32 PM

According to the bra scale chart provided by VV, the largest I like in a BE is to "Large" size or less. Anything more becomes comical and not sexy. "Normal" is usual preference though.

Random_X 01-02-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJStrebas (Post 803818)
I think a woman who carries N cups IRL gets to call her shot and pick whatever category she wants to put herself in.

There's not too many women around who could call you out.

True. But I've been lurking in the BE community since I was 14 (shhh). So almost 2 decades now. I went through puberty with warped views.

So I suppose I'll put them under "Big" and hope to get to the rest of the alphabet someday. :)

I'm tempted to take a picture of the label for proof!

JJStrebas 01-02-2018 03:30 PM

What sizing convention is that? I had much longer descriptive text for the above poll but it came out so disjointed and poorly formatted I chose to cut it down to the point where some of the info and clarity got lost.

In my stories i tend to stay with the UK sizing convention where if an N existed would be two steps past M which the biggest size I have heard of manufactured by regular bra makers. That would be +21 inches over the band.

Most N's I see are usually American N's which would be like a UK JJ which is still nothing to sneeze at. (Smaller builds like Hitomi or Wendy Fiore or heavier builds like Sofia Rose or Sarah Rae) But I would call that "Really Big" if that is what your size works out too.

spacehillbilly 01-03-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJStrebas (Post 803866)
What sizing convention is that? I had much longer descriptive text for the above poll but it came out so disjointed and poorly formatted I chose to cut it down to the point where some of the info and clarity got lost.

In my stories i tend to stay with the UK sizing convention where if an N existed would be two steps past M which the biggest size I have heard of manufactured by regular bra makers. That would be +21 inches over the band.

Most N's I see are usually American N's which would be like a UK JJ which is still nothing to sneeze at. (Smaller builds like Hitomi or Wendy Fiore or heavier builds like Sofia Rose or Sarah Rae) But I would call that "Really Big" if that is what your size works out too.

Is the poll based on US or UK sizes?

JJStrebas 01-03-2018 04:55 PM

Uk.