The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Is there such a thing as foot inflation? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3243)

Androxi 07-30-2006 04:46 AM

Yeah, me too. I like the wolfman-al one alot, but the big horse one, that didn't do anything for me. I actually found it pretty repulsive. I still want the foot to look like a foot afterwards, not some weird type of foot balloon. I also prefer the feet to only grow enough to burst out of it's footwear, not to gigantic proportions where they are bigger than the person. But hey, that's just me.

tim david 08-07-2006 07:33 PM

Clips The She Hulk Growing Your Feets

Hello , my name is David and want to see updates entires the jen transforming in " SHE HULK ", bursting your boots and shoes closed growing your feets , because my like more this, my email private is lycant_3@yahoo.com.

Matthew6248 08-17-2006 11:10 AM

I think Foot Inflation is a good thing!

Vanguarik 08-17-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androxi
Well, it great to see them burst out of footwear. For foot fetishists like myself it's just as exilerating as ordinary clothes ripping, except it just focuses on feet.

See that just goes to show that we all have our quirky fetishes. For me, its breasts and body growth ala She-hulk

mmmm She-hulk...*drools*

But I understand the thrill of it all. Heck, thats why I collected gen 13 and the savage she-hulk...seems the lead women couldn't contain themselves in clothes.

The best kind of wardrobe malfunction!!

maki 08-20-2006 11:36 PM

I'm glad this topic was started, i'd pretty much given up on finding any good foot inflation material, so the links that were provided were a pleasant suprise.

Matthew6248 09-02-2006 10:01 AM

I would like to see more foot inflation pics and stories!

tim david 09-02-2006 06:03 PM

She Hulk Grow Your Feets

Hello , my name is Dario , and my liked more this page , but I 'want more to see updates o clips the womans growing your feets and bursting your boots , entires the clips the " SHE HULK , SHE WOLF , ", always growing your feets because my like much , my email private is wetew_6@yahoo.com.ar.

tim david 09-02-2006 06:04 PM

She Hulk Grow Your Feets

Hello , my name is Dario , and my liked more this page , but I 'want more to see updates o clips the womans growing your feets and bursting your boots , entires the clips the " SHE HULK , SHE WOLF , ", always growing your feets because my like much , my email private is wertew_6@yahoo.com.ar.

grtcaligal 09-02-2006 06:18 PM

Wheee, spam!

Mr. Gun Happy 09-02-2006 06:30 PM

I was gonna say something about that, but grtcaligal beat me to it. SPAM!

grtcaligal 09-02-2006 07:33 PM

I misread your last post and thought you said i was beating you with spam. Faux meat is such a sexy instrument of torture after all :p

coldcamel100 09-03-2006 05:20 PM

Not that I like it or anything, but I remember seeing foot inflation on "full house" once. Just to let you know.