The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female werewolf film betsy (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42127)

howlingfan 06-28-2017 01:40 PM

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

Quote:

Originally Posted by movieman (Post 795663)
Is that a still from Bonehill Road? I received an inside tip that we shouldn't expect the film by October.

No, it’s from her Facebook page promoting the film. Yeah, I kinda figured the movie wouldn’t be ready until at least November or December. Good special effects, especially concerning werewolves, take time.

movieman 07-04-2017 08:33 PM

Shawn Burkett live on Facebook tonight said he expects Betsy to be fully edited and ready by August (as we had heard.) He says they already have distribution companies interested and he actually has some confidence that it could even get into Sundance in their midnight selection. That remains to be seen but he does plan to hit the festivals "hard."

movieman 07-11-2017 10:15 AM

From their IndieGoGo Page

"Hello Everyone!

We just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the release has been pushed back to August - Early September. We are currently undergoing some re-shoots for the film due to scenery changes! But we hope to release a trailer within the next two weeks, which we will post here!

<3 BETSY crew"

movieman 07-17-2017 09:51 AM

The teaser is up! Looks promising.

http://www.fangoria.com/new/director...iler-premiere/

Anahki 07-17-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movieman (Post 796306)

Yep, if it wasn't for the fact that we know that there will be so much skin-ripping and possibly little nudity (I don't say anything about feet, just to say), it would be really promising. At least it looks more professional than your everyday indie crappy movie.

howlingfan 07-17-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 796308)
Yep, if it wasn't for the fact that we know that there will be so much skin-ripping and possibly little nudity (I don't say anything about feet, just to say), it would be really promising. At least it looks more professional than your everyday indie crappy movie.

Well, it’s not going to be a LOT of skin ripping. As for the nudity during the TF, I can confirm that you will see her breasts.

Anahki 07-17-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlingfan (Post 796310)
Well, it’s not going to be a LOT of skin ripping. As for the nudity during the TF, I can confirm that you will see her breasts.

Yes, but not much more. I must say that I prefer not seeing nipples or bush, but having her fully naked instead (or in other words, "nudity for all public"). For me the clothes are usually a dirty trick to hide the lack of funds/creativity. And as it was demonstrated in The Dark, a good scene can be done with a few hundred bucks and a good performer.
Well, anyway, I'd like to have a look at it :P.

Cactus Jack 07-17-2017 03:19 PM

If the skin ripping is any more than bleeding gums than it's complete no buys from me, the only thing more of a turn off to me is scat.

GenYun 07-17-2017 03:53 PM

Skin rip doesn't bother me. But in this current climate of lack of good on screen tfs, beggars can't be choosers.

Cactus Jack 07-17-2017 04:19 PM

I'll continue to be a picky eater until you can see my rib cage from space.

slayer1 07-17-2017 06:58 PM

Vietnamese spam bots, wtf? How random...

slayer1 07-17-2017 07:00 PM