The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Body Expansion .gif found (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12710)

Cernex 07-17-2008 03:43 PM

Body Expansion .gif found

1 Attachment(s)
WARNING! This contains A LOT of gore, to Resident Evil 2 levels. You've been warned. WARNING!

Anyway, found this on gurochan's massive "inflation/bursting" tread (once again).

Watch only the first few seconds of the .gif unless you really want to watch some... "not nice" things. Dismemberment is here to, for whatever reason...

It involves tentacles, BTW.

The source is unknown to me.

El Cernex

WARNING! This contains A LOT of gore, to Resident Evil 2 levels. You've been warned. WARNING!

captainstupids 07-17-2008 06:11 PM

Re: Body Expansion .gif found

Mission of Darkness
There are two expansion scenes. This is the second. Chances are if you're on this site, you've seen the first, even if you don't remember the name.

elmo 07-17-2008 08:12 PM

i have noidea what the heck is going on in that gif but frankly it frightens me

captainstupids 07-17-2008 08:27 PM

A penis monster (Michael Jackson lol) flies to earth and rapes girls, filling them with semen until they explode.

Very_Good_Karma 07-17-2008 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have no interest in the subject of this animation, but I'm practicing with the medium, so to spare the eyes of the curious I've hacked off the nasty parts of the clip. (Which is most of it.)

Mr. Gun Happy 07-17-2008 08:49 PM

I actually have all of the inflation clips (minus the gore) stored somewhere in my hard drive. If you guys want, I can merge all three and post it.

Mr. Gun Happy 07-17-2008 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hell, I'll do it anyway. Inflation - Gore = More tolerable to some.

The movie's still a piece of shit, though.

booly333 07-17-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainstupids (Post 199395)
A penis monster (Michael Jackson lol) flies to earth and rapes girls, filling them with semen until they explode.

Well... that sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

lalilu 07-18-2008 01:32 AM

nasty...

Gobosan1 07-18-2008 10:16 AM

now if someone could edit it down to just the growth scenes and not the explosions and then mesh them into a single clip....
kupo
*gets hopes up*

Cernex 07-18-2008 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gobosan1 (Post 199579)
now if someone could edit it down to just the growth scenes and not the explosions and then mesh them into a single clip....
kupo
*gets hopes up*

I think Mr. Gun Happy did just that in post no. 7, though I haven't checked his clip myself...

El Cernex

Gobosan1 07-18-2008 10:34 AM

but he didn't put in the boobeh part
the most important part of all!
kupo