The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   WG piccehs by Satsurou (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5998)

Anteaus03 04-05-2007 09:06 PM

WG piccehs by Satsurou

http://www.animexpansion.com/Art/Satsurou.htm

The link above contains several WG pictures.(No process, sorry.)

Satsurou's DA account also contains alot of process related material.
---
I ran a few searches on these and came out with nothing so I hope this is new.

lalilu 04-06-2007 12:47 AM

wow, what a set

Kyrex 04-06-2007 12:30 PM

*sighs.*
Well, first. This is The PROCRESS. No process means you shouldn't post it.
Second of all.. It's animexpansion.com
You'd be better off just posting a link to his dA because most people here hate that site.
Third, most of that stuff is old and has been around for years. I can't say you're doing anyone a huge favor by even making this topic.

Anteaus03 04-06-2007 12:46 PM

Well you can't blame a guy for trying... - -;

Just delete the thread if its just an extra burden.

shadow 04-06-2007 07:26 PM

Oh, ho, no...
You mess up royally, we get to rag on you till we're blue.

Anteaus03 04-07-2007 07:56 AM

*Sigh*

Whatever then. Have fun, I bid you aideu.
---
If you need me I'll be over here not caring. Have a nice day!

Metatron 04-07-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrex
*sighs.*
Well, first. This is The PROCRESS. No process means you shouldn't post it.
Second of all.. It's animexpansion.com
You'd be better off just posting a link to his dA because most people here hate that site.
Third, most of that stuff is old and has been around for years. I can't say you're doing anyone a huge favor by even making this topic.

Come on now Kyrex you seem to be a little eronous in your charges
to your first accusation it seems you never looked down at the one labled "Asuka and Shinji" Where is shows asuka gaining, nor did you look at the ones titled "Magic Spellbook" or "Alice in Wonderland" For your second I'm not going to comment because I really dont care thats your own and others pet pev. For your third at least give the guy credit for going out there and finding something yes its been around but ironically no one has posted his work here that much.
To Anteaus03 Kudos sir on an intresting find just make sure you spell it out some people go a little nuts here.

shadow 04-07-2007 08:50 PM

Metatron, need I explain the concept of hot-linking to you?
Seriously, that is a major no-no in any internet community.

Kyrex 04-08-2007 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron
Come on now Kyrex you seem to be a little eronous in your charges
to your first accusation it seems you never looked down at the one labled "Asuka and Shinji" Where is shows asuka gaining, nor did you look at the ones titled "Magic Spellbook" or "Alice in Wonderland" For your second I'm not going to comment because I really dont care thats your own and others pet pev. For your third at least give the guy credit for going out there and finding something yes its been around but ironically no one has posted his work here that much.
To Anteaus03 Kudos sir on an intresting find just make sure you spell it out some people go a little nuts here.

For the process stuff that is there, I stick by my third point: It's still old. Many of those date back to the y!group days. Anyone who's been looking for them hasn't hand any problems finding them.
I'll admit, it was a nice gesture to report it to us and it's a nice thing that we need more of. I apologize for being so overly apprehensive but, I hope you, Anteaus03, understand that it's not much of a 'find' if it wasn't lost.

Metatron 04-08-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrex
For the process stuff that is there, I stick by my third point: It's still old. Many of those date back to the y!group days. Anyone who's been looking for them hasn't hand any problems finding them.
I'll admit, it was a nice gesture to report it to us and it's a nice thing that we need more of. I apologize for being so overly apprehensive but, I hope you, Anteaus03, understand that it's not much of a 'find' if it wasn't lost.

I will accept the third that it is old and not that hard to find and the hot link thing I get that too(it could have just as well been a cut and past.) Considering that the guy had only posted what 2 times before I thought it savy to cut him a little slack and not totally scare him off