The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Alice In Wonderland (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16230)

EmperorZeb 07-19-2009 10:50 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Has everybody seen the Zimmerman Alice works? I have them around if you guys want them.

wolfman-al 07-19-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmperorZeb (Post 335659)
Has everybody seen the Zimmerman Alice works? I have them around if you guys want them.

Old news, really.
Most of these don?t even have sizechanges.
Zimmermanns drawings are okay, my only problem with him that he repeats himself too often and that all of his female characters look the same.

50percentgrey 07-19-2009 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Zimmermanns drawings are okay, my only problem with him that he repeats himself too often and that all of his female characters look the same.
I agree, Wolfman. Zimmerman gets too repetitive he's not worth watching anymore for some people. It's like there's not point in expecting anyting different from him.

Other than that, I did find this cute little POV of our #1 girl standing over, supposedly, the White Rabbit's house. Enjoy! ;)

LOD 07-19-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 336797)
I agree, Wolfman. Zimmerman gets too repetitive he's not worth watching anymore for some people. It's like there's not point in expecting anyting different from him.

Other than that, I did find this cute little POV of our #1 girl standing over, supposedly, the White Rabbit's house. Enjoy! ;)

Nice post, but I like Zimmerman's style a lot better than a few artists I've seen...

TB Tabby 07-20-2009 05:29 AM

Something new on DA

Cute, but it goes with the puff of smoke style of process.

50percentgrey 07-21-2009 09:37 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Okay, you guys? For those of you who have seen Lemon Fresh posted here? I'm taking a break from making that to take care of this commissioned comic I'm doing. And it happens to refertr to Alice quite a bit here.

I started this comic just last week, and I've worked up to the part where the process starts. 10 more pages will come! So keep watching! ;)

Blackbat 07-22-2009 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 339049)
Okay, you guys? For those of you who have seen Lemon Fresh posted here? I'm taking a break from making that to take care of this commissioned comic I'm doing. And it happens to refertr to Alice quite a bit here.

I started this comic just last week, and I've worked up to the part where the process starts. 10 more pages will come! So keep watching! ;)

wow the drawing style and the bold, colour finish is superb. The story is great so far and the process had jus begun and i'm wondering what happens next...? :D

TB Tabby 07-22-2009 11:58 AM

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWbGzkzk8oMThe trailer for Tim Burton's Alice film has been released![/url]

Watch it. You won't be sorry.

wolfman-al 07-22-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB Tabby (Post 339379)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWbGzkzk8oMThe trailer for Tim Burton's Alice film has been released![/url]

Watch it. You won't be sorry.

Fuck.
That was incredible!
They published it today, you say? Besrt birthday present ever!

ProfessorMishap 07-22-2009 12:19 PM

Wow, Disney made her shrink without her clothes. Doubt they'll do the same for growth however. And am I the only one who busted a gut when she literally smacked onto the floor instead of lightly landing when she fell into Wonderland?

DangerousDave 07-22-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinkG07 (Post 339385)
Wow, Disney made her shrink without her clothes. Doubt they'll do the same for growth however.

Don't be so sure...
If she grows in a house, it could cover all the necessary areas.

GeoSoulReaper 07-22-2009 02:29 PM

Ah crap. Links dead already. Anyone got another?

Clevens 07-22-2009 05:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJd3EhLe6-Q

chachazero90 07-22-2009 05:26 PM

I am watching this at the cinema and I`ll probably get it on blu-ray when its out!!

baggy clothing, loose clothes......I cant wait.

Something disney done right.LoL

50percentgrey 07-22-2009 07:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Unless there's a clear confirmation about the growth, I wouldn't get too hyped about it. After all, Alice in Wonderland has been given hundreds of rehashes in the cinema for the past 112 years.

And speaking of a clear confirmation, here's page 6 of E.A.T.M.E.! Lot's of process crammed onto a single page! Enjoy, folks! ;)

Allogagan 07-22-2009 10:13 PM

wow that trailer is the real thing surprising. I didn't expect to see a trailer so fast. Came from IGN.com originally too.

50percentgrey 07-23-2009 05:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Page 7! And it looks like Ash is totally taking a liking to Ally's new size!

Expansionist 07-23-2009 11:27 PM

Is anyone else put off by the lack of growth material shown in the Alice trailer? It seemed to cover a large portion of the film. Just a small indication that she does change size in the other direction as well would be nice...but no promotional material of that kind exists, does it?

50percentgrey 07-24-2009 05:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Page 8! And be sure to recall that small poem Ash refers to from the Pool of Tears, as well.

Clevens 07-24-2009 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicer15201 (Post 341032)
Is anyone else put off by the lack of growth material shown in the Alice trailer? It seemed to cover a large portion of the film. Just a small indication that she does change size in the other direction as well would be nice...but no promotional material of that kind exists, does it?

Well, we do see a shot of the White Rabbit outside of what would appear to be his cottage. He may have just rushed her in there, and we know what happens once she is there. Plus, a growth scene may be more risque in their mind, for a trailer.

Also, it certainly a CGI movie, and often times they keep the most spectacular looking effects out of the trailer...so perhaps they are just saving the best for the actual experience.

And one final thing nobody has considered...a growth sequence may not even be in the can yet. This movie has a while before before it comes out, after all.

50percentgrey 07-24-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

a growth sequence may not even be in the can yet. This movie has a while before before it comes out, after all.
I wouldn't be surprised if this got a PG-13 rating just for the fact her clothes dont' grow with her and that this will be a very dark depiction of a usually kid-friendly story. But mostly for the former reason, I'm certain.

ProfessorMishap 07-24-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 341775)
I wouldn't be surprised if this got a PG-13 rating just for the fact her clothes dont' grow with her and that this will be a very dark depiction of a usually kid-friendly story. But mostly for the former reason, I'm certain.

Please, it has Johnny Depp in it, that's an automatic PG-13 rating, plus the scenery would definitely be in a kids nightmares if they were expecting the movie their mother bought them on DVD. I for one like that incarnation, however seeing an incarnation such as this might be a cool experience.

tdm4 07-25-2009 01:49 AM

I'm pretty excited about this movie. Tim Burton's cinematography is fantastic, and Johnny Depp is fantastic in any role he's in. I can't wait to see what kind of effects they'll use. I saw the trailer with Alice shrinking but her clothes not shrinking with her, but I'm more interested in the growth, obviously. :)

Darkborn 07-25-2009 09:27 AM

Honestly, I'm never one that likes movies, but this new one looks great.

50percentgrey 07-25-2009 10:50 AM

Any of you guys think Guillermo del Toro could have teamed up with Burton to make this movie a lot more epic than it is?

AFLhockeydud 07-25-2009 12:44 PM

Honestly, I really plan to see the new Wonderland just for Anne Hathaway.
Kinda thought she would be Alice, but she's the White Queen, and she's in it, all that matters.
It's supposed to come out a few days after I get back from the Vancouver Olympics.

50percentgrey 07-29-2009 09:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Pge 9 and 10. Looks like Ally had figured it out and... she enjoys it! ;)

Nom Anor 07-29-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 342184)
Any of you guys think Guillermo del Toro could have teamed up with Burton to make this movie a lot more epic than it is?

In a sense, Del Toro already did a take on Wonderland with Pan's Labyrinth; that having been said, he's probably the only director other than Burton in the present era who could do justice to the story.

TB Tabby 07-30-2009 04:37 PM

Alice in Wonderland game by Minoto

You may remember Minoto as the makers of that Small Samurai game a while back. This isn't much, sure, especially compared to the trailer, but where else are you going to see shrinking caused by a sun slap?

caccoloso89 08-01-2009 07:24 AM

Ok, guys... I think I've found the script of Tim Burton's movie...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7cf9tc
SPOILER: it seems there will be 2 growth scenes: the first, classic, in the hallway... She eats the piece of cake and grows out of her clothes; the other one is with the red queen (with ripped clothes too)... From the description there will be popping buttons, little skirt, ecc ecc...
I think this movie will be EPIC!

chachazero90 08-01-2009 07:29 AM

I`m getting excited now, I cant wait till march.

caccoloso89 08-01-2009 11:27 AM

New picture on deviantart:
http://rathsantosh.deviantart.com/ar...land-130323835

wolfman-al 08-01-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caccoloso89 (Post 348780)

That one is incredible!!!

50percentgrey 08-01-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

SPOILER: it seems there will be 2 growth scenes: the first, classic, in the hallway... She eats the piece of cake and grows out of her clothes; the other one is with the red queen (with ripped clothes too)... From the description there will be popping buttons, little skirt, ecc ecc...
I think this movie will be EPIC!
With the red queen? Whatever happened to the White Rabbit's house? I liked that part the BEST!

But from what you described from the script, I'm kind of skeptical about the clothes destuction...

shniglebop 08-01-2009 10:19 PM

the downloadable script is written by Linda Woolverton, who just happens to be the screenwriter for the tim burton movie. or at least imdb.com seems to think so. YAY! i'm guessing that they're going to do the clothes destruction similar to the way the did the shrinking. she'll still be covered, but the destruction will be visible somehow. obviously we won't know until a clip or the movie comes out. also, they may have updated the script to include the rabbits house scene, although this is indeed a sequel to the original story. rrrrrrrrrgh i can't wait! :D

Balugawhale 08-02-2009 02:10 AM

hoping those shoes wont last very long

Mr Wayne 08-02-2009 11:31 AM

Ladies & Gentleman,

Here is a plausible scenario to support some clothes destruction without revealing too much skin:

Now that we're in the aftermath of the Monsters Vs. Aliens growth scene where Susan's wedding dress did somewhat get ripped apart, I think because of that risk-taking scene, Tim Burton's crew either might push it one step further (as live action instead of cartoons) or compose the same minimal-clothes destruction comparable to Susan's in MvA.

I just downloaded the.pdf script file but haven't read it yet, but from the shrinking scene alone, its possible Burton might showcase some level of clothes destruction for the 2 growth scenes. And I agree with Clevens about withholding footage of either growth scene from the current trailer= They're teasing the audience, LoL. By the time the final trailer rolls out every growth fan at this forum will be bouncing off the walls so much with anticipation we'll be shaking from head to toe. Besides, its Alice in Wonderland. The thought of a seasoned director producing a new rendition of it with actual people and clothes destruction leaves me speechless and giddy to be frank. I CAN'T WAIT! lol. Sorry, kinda slipped out :P One thing is for sure, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for the rest of the year.

VolfsBayne

p.s. I CAN'T WAIT! Wait... did I already say that? ;-P If this is a legit script of Tim Burton's movie then there is no doubt for me. Tim Burton is taking Disney's cartoon version of Alice in Wonderland and remaking it "how it should've been done", which is realistically (with the clothes rippage). Even though it mentions nudity in the 2nd growth sequence, idc if there is nudity. If they do the clothes destruction slow, and just right, I'll be in Fem Growth heaven for years. This is the Holy Grail of Fem Growth for me, having realized the fantasy from watching Disney's AiW cartoon version when I was little.
~**March 2010 - Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland... Where it all begins again!**~ :)
I subscribed to this thread, so many thanx to any future info on Burton's movie, I'll be keeping a close eye on it now. Keep up the good work.

50percentgrey 08-10-2009 07:59 AM

Okay, you guys. I might as well finish what I started here, but I'm kind if unsure...

This E.A.T.M.E. comic I've been posting here has been kind of underappreciated, and I doubt anyone would say a thing about it now, because I just finished it. I've finished E.A.T.M.E., and yet I'm debating whether I should post the rest here, as I've done on FurAffinity.net, or just go ahead submit it to the Process Productions Store without giving away the last 6 pages.

I don't know. What's your opinion? Should I show or should I sell?

resiz3d 08-10-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 355688)
Okay, you guys. I might as well finish what I started here, but I'm kind if unsure...

This E.A.T.M.E. comic I've been posting here has been kind of underappreciated, and I doubt anyone would say a thing about it now, because I just finished it. I've finished E.A.T.M.E., and yet I'm debating whether I should post the rest here, as I've done on FurAffinity.net, or just go ahead submit it to the Process Productions Store without giving away the last 6 pages.

I don't know. What's your opinion? Should I show or should I sell?

Maybe it'd have more appreciation in the expansion forum?

50percentgrey 08-10-2009 03:03 PM

Why? Because it involves a fat bunny girl?

I think it would be best if I posted it in the "Everything Else" forum. How about that?

ProfessorMishap 08-10-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 355780)
Why? Because it involves a fat bunny girl?

I think it would be best if I posted it in the "Everything Else" forum. How about that?

PM Lorekeep dude. Check with him for an "okay" on maybe having you comic be in his store.

50percentgrey 08-10-2009 04:04 PM

Actually, I just posted it in the "Body Expansion" forum. I got the whole thing uploaded on Furaffinity already, and I was commissioned to do this comic. So I don't see no point in putting this in the store.

Wanna check it out in the Body Expansion forums? Go right ahead!

Ashwood66 08-10-2009 04:08 PM

I was kind of sad when I saw that the movie was advertised as a "Walt Disney Picture". There goes any/all hot growth potential. :(

Darkborn 08-10-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashwood66 (Post 355834)
There goes any/all hot growth potential. :(

What, it's required to have a throbbing erection to enjoy Alice in Wonderland?

It's Alice in Wonderland. Size shifting is a major part in it. It'll be there.
Even if it be a second long or a whole 5 mins worth of growth. Does it have to be hot to be a good movie? Hell no. Just watch it and be happy that there's a new Alice in Wonderland.

Sorry if I spazzed D: I tend to do that at times.

Ashwood66 08-10-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkborn (Post 356126)
What, it's required to have a throbbing erection to enjoy Alice in Wonderland?

It's Alice in Wonderland. Size shifting is a major part in it. It'll be there.
Even if it be a second long or a whole 5 mins worth of growth. Does it have to be hot to be a good movie? Hell no. Just watch it and be happy that there's a new Alice in Wonderland.

Sorry if I spazzed D: I tend to do that at times.

Don't spaz! And maybe that IS my requirement for Alice in Wonderland! In all honesty... because of the recent history of released films... I'm inclined to believe any movie will be less good by association w/ Disney

Alice was the ORIGINAL GTS in my opinion. I seriously crushed on her when I was, like, three-years old. I have been a growth fan ever since I laid eyes on her. So, yeah.. DON'T WRECK THIS DISNEY. Alice is like my pre-jennifer-love-hewitt Jennifer Love Hewitt... that grows.

I know I don't make any sense, so don't try reading into what I say too much. If I catch you doing so... I will deliberately try to confuse you. ;)

Hellstromm, Son of Satan 08-11-2009 05:45 AM

1- If you think Disney is too afraid to include a hot growth scene in their movies, I have only seven words for you: Pirates of the Caribbean- At World's End.

2-It's clear to me that Tim Burton has creative control over this movie just by the trailer alone.

3-The script says all "hot" growth scenes are there

4-Finally, Disney makes a lot of crap, but it also made "The Lion King", the aforementioned Pirates movies, "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "The Jungle Book", "The Chronicles of Narnia" and yes, even the original Alice movie you so love.

Ashwood66 08-11-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellstromm, Son of Satan (Post 356209)
1- If you think Disney is too afraid to include a hot growth scene in their movies, I have only seven words for you: Pirates of the Caribbean- At World's End.

2-It's clear to me that Tim Burton has creative control over this movie just by the trailer alone.

3-The script says all "hot" growth scenes are there

4-Finally, Disney makes a lot of crap, but it also made "The Lion King", the aforementioned Pirates movies, "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "The Jungle Book", "The Chronicles of Narnia" and yes, even the original Alice movie you so love.

You're very smrt! That Pirates one was pretty good... Hmm OK faith restored! PS the orig Disney Alice wasn't supposed to be hot... That's a personal problem of mine. Disney also made G-force... and If I see one more mexican/black stereotype in gerbil form... I'll freak!

resiz3d 08-11-2009 11:01 AM

Disney doesn't always "make" everything with their named stamped on it, many times it's just their distribution.

Hellstromm, Son of Satan 08-11-2009 12:42 PM

But in this case, it's true.

Disney had a huge hand in the production of this movie.

Why?

Because they see the 1951 animated version as a flop, a failure and a shame, and thus want to give the public a better Wonderland movie.

resiz3d 08-11-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellstromm, Son of Satan (Post 356355)
But in this case, it's true.

Disney had a huge hand in the production of this movie.

Why?

Because they see the 1951 animated version as a flop, a failure and a shame, and thus want to give the public a better Wonderland movie.

Where are you getting this from?

Yes, many of the Disney movies weren't commercial successes when first released, but have MORE than made their money/worth in re-releases, VHS and DVD and other merchandising.

Hellstromm, Son of Satan 08-11-2009 04:33 PM

Several sites: Wikipedia, imdb, official sites...

It doesn't matter what you think, it matter what Disney thinks, and Disney thinks that movie was a failure.

resiz3d 08-11-2009 04:55 PM

Try and find someone still working at Disney today who thinks that. As I said, it *was* a failure, but later came into its own. Sadly, after Walt passed away.

The Disney version of Alice is the version 90+% of americans think of when they hear the name Alice in Wonderland.

And from the wiki
Quote:

Made under the supervision of Walt Disney himself, this film and its animation are often regarded as some of the finest work in Disney studio history, despite the lackluster, even hostile, reviews it originally received, especially in the United Kingdom.
Some of the finest work in Disney studio history. Yea, I'm sure they're really upset with that failure.

The wiki later quotes Ward Kimball, animator, who considered it a failure due to too many directors on the film. But I gotta wonder if that quote was taken before or after it's re-release and rise in popularity.

Besides, movie companies rarely remake "failures". They try to forget them. Whats that say about Alice?

Hellstromm, Son of Satan 08-12-2009 04:13 AM

Look, this was really Tim Burton's idea, but it's not like Disney was completely absent from its production.

50percentgrey 08-12-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

The Disney version of Alice is the version 90+% of americans think of when they hear the name Alice in Wonderland.
you know, it's sad of you to mention, because most of the children's stories we grew up with have been retold by Disney and they are retold in a way that gives children hope and optimism, while originally they were meant to supress them. Instill fear and discipline in them, you know?

I mean, the original Little Mermaid ended sadly, if you look it up.

resiz3d 08-12-2009 08:21 PM

What's wrong with hope and optimism? If you want fear and discipline crack open a bible :P

I hear what you're saying tho, IMO it's one thing to read a scary/frightening story to a child and something completely else to show them it, visually, in a movie. Especially when color cinema and quality animation were very new things in the 40s and 50s.

In the 80s Disney did try to go a bit darker with The Black Cauldron and they got slapped down HARD by parents of traumatized children. So I can agree with Disney changing a lot of our classic fairy tales.

If you want darker/grittier, do it by candlelight and a childs imagination.

Hellstromm, Son of Satan 08-13-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 357419)
you know, it's sad of you to mention, because most of the children's stories we grew up with have been retold by Disney and they are retold in a way that gives children hope and optimism, while originally they were meant to supress them. Instill fear and discipline in them, you know?

I mean, the original Little Mermaid ended sadly, if you look it up.

Yeah, cause nobody instills more hope and optimism than TIM BURTON...

*face/palm*

Mr Wayne 08-13-2009 09:19 AM

And if anyone out there makes claims that Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland contains drug-related ideas or themes, they should be shot. Not literally, just figuratively because thats a load of bull. Those kinds of "drug war for life" people, including our govt., don't have an imagination beyond their own power hungry schemes. Alice in Wonderland is a fairy tale or sorts, not a story written to entice drug users to join the government's prison-cycle cause. Close your eyes, shut your mouths, and appreciate this kind of fantasy for what it was meant to be. And while you're at it Tim Burton, knock our socks off with the proper, clothes ripping Alice growth scenes done the way they should've been done even if Walt Disney's name is on the film. Just wanted to get that out there. :P CheerZ everyone.

qzar9999 08-13-2009 10:23 AM

You know, it's funny you say that. While I don't think AiW is any sort of endorsement of drug use, I *do* think that Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" makes the whole damn story sound like one long weird acid trip. That's not to say I don't like it...just mentioning. ;)

"When the men on the chessboard/Get up and tell you where to go/And you've just had some kind of mushroom/And your mind is moving slow..."

Hellstromm, Son of Satan 08-13-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volfsbayne (Post 357661)
And if anyone out there makes claims that Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland contains drug-related ideas or themes, they should be shot. Not literally, just figuratively because thats a load of bull. Those kinds of "drug war for life" people, including our govt., don't have an imagination beyond their own power hungry schemes. Alice in Wonderland is a fairy tale or sorts, not a story written to entice drug users to join the government's prison-cycle cause. Close your eyes, shut your mouths, and appreciate this kind of fantasy for what it was meant to be. And while you're at it Tim Burton, knock our socks off with the proper, clothes ripping Alice growth scenes done the way they should've been done even if Walt Disney's name is on the film. Just wanted to get that out there. :P CheerZ everyone.

Believe me, Tim Burton has the utmost respect for classic literary works.

He won't sully his faithful adaptation with unnecessary drug references.

Allogagan 08-14-2009 06:36 AM

Disney considered their 1951 version a failure because despite taking nearly 30 years to make it a reality (Walt wanted it to be his first full length movie in the 20s but didn't have the fame, time or money for such a project) the 1951 movie barely made a profit in the theaters its first release but has since done better. Normally up to that time any thing Disney released for an animated movie was a hit but his 13th (which Alice is considered) wasn't a big hit.

Also just as reminder the Tim Burton version (which is still funny consider he used to work for Disney up to 1984/5) is not a remake really it takes place 10 years after the original story (so it almost like the movie version of the game American McGee's Alice).