The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Lady in Pink BE (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379)

Sutibaru 07-26-2005 01:19 PM

Lady in Pink BE

29 Attachment(s)
Here is some scenes from "Lady in Pink" by WingBird. It starts with a green haired girl in some machine that makes her breasts grow.

Later there is a fight. The girl uses some kind of breast slam and her breasts grow.

Next is a story about a girl who can take the form of other women. This is not really a BE, more of a AP.

The final one. I am not sure about. It looks like the girl's breasts get bigger after she gets hit by the spray. I am not sure.

Gas75 07-26-2005 01:46 PM

What a great post! :)

Old_Chestnut 07-26-2005 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru
Later there is a fight. The girl uses some kind of breast slam and her breasts grow.

There is a growth agent in a syringe that Keiko pulls from her halter and jabs herself with, so that she can take out her opponent with a "tits press" (some parodies of pro-wrestling in this sequence). In that frame, she is flashing-back to the first panel in your sequence, where we are shown the syringe. (It's apparently a last resort -- the drawback with this drug is that the effect doesn't wear off for some time...)

Quote:

The final one. I am not sure about. It looks like the girl's breasts get bigger after she gets hit by the spray. I am not sure.
It looks to me like the spray in this sequence is just some sort of "knockout" gas...

Sutibaru 07-26-2005 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old_Chestnut
It looks to me like the spray in this sequence is just some sort of "knockout" gas...

That is what I guessed. Just when the clothes were off, the breasts looked bigger than when they were earlier. I guess the art was inconsistant or the clothes were confining it.

Sutibaru 07-26-2005 08:48 PM

Is anyone else having problems with the third picture? All I get is a thumbnail version of another.

Amazeroth 07-27-2005 02:42 AM

I think we can say that Sutibaru is the King of the Mangas. Wow nice drawings

Prophet Tenebrae 07-28-2005 05:06 AM

Oh, much praise for these gifts you keep showering us with Sutibaru :D You do spoil us.

Sutibaru 07-29-2005 10:09 AM

Akuma She

19 Attachment(s)
Here is another manga by Wingbird called "Akuma-She".

It is about a girl and guy pick up another chick at a bar. It turns out that she is a demon and she absorbes the other girl and get's a large rack.

**WARNING. Violent with a touch of Necrophia. But a BE at the end!

lalilu 03-14-2006 12:08 AM

gauhgh... that last one was hella nasty...

acme 03-14-2006 02:55 AM

Hey! please don't dig up old threads - -''.

Fake_Name 03-14-2006 12:54 PM

Especially if your post is totally useless.

Sutibaru 03-14-2006 01:04 PM

Sometimes it it nice to look back to a thread that hasn't been posted in for a while. To me, the only dead threads are closed threads.

Please don't start bickering just because of one post. You are making more than he was. It is the last thing that I want than my thread being filled with when or who should post. Or what should be posted.