The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   berrygirl (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35798)

batman3397 01-13-2014 08:48 AM

berrygirl

Where can I find the complete berry girl series

Metatron 01-13-2014 08:33 PM

Re: berrygirl

Who is the artists; do you mean the one by doc swell?
This is more of a request than a post.

kaine66 01-14-2014 12:47 AM

I would like to know too by Johnny swell

gamonthehand 01-14-2014 10:55 PM

there is no more.He had to stop. Apparently someone he knows knows his aliases, and is always looking for them. So he can't make new art because if we recognize his style, and use an old alias he gets in deep with his friends and family.

On some boards they freak out if you even ask about him because of how much trouble we caused him in the past.

Metatron 01-15-2014 08:22 AM

It is quite a disappointing tale, but I am sure within a few years time we might see something new. People have a tendency to lose what they are looking for after a while when they are lulled into a false sense of calm. For data see chart
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0PDBIcmWb4...Forgetting.jpg

gamonthehand 01-15-2014 10:53 AM

let us hope that one day he who shall not be named will return to us

Metatron 01-15-2014 09:42 PM

here is what I dont get though
Ok so some jerk goes and finds out who he is and he knows the doc.
Jerk tries to find doc and or tell people what doc does in his spare time
but
does not the jerk then out himself as liking that kind of stuff which seems to be a no no by the standards of this social circle doc finds himself in and in such action ostracize himself?

See that's what I don't get people who try and shame others by saying, "Oh look what they do," well you had to have been looking for it or up to some nastiness yourself in order to find such things.

gamonthehand 01-16-2014 09:55 PM

that is a good point.

mman123 02-04-2014 05:41 AM

All of the first series is here... (has been for a while)
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/147149/c4c21142bc/
I would point you to Doc's "new" (almost a year old) stuff but for Doc's sake I am not going to point him out.

Sorry guys, but I am still hoping Doc comes back.

loops 02-05-2014 02:04 PM

Metatron 02-05-2014 09:22 PM

Talked to him.
Doc use to be very talkative back when he used his former name (which I would ask that you refrain from using due to spiders picking up for search engines). When shit hit the fan he calmed up posted a journal for a few days then deleted his account he resurfaced as you see now, but a lot of his work is no longer on there.

It's like one of those 'you had to be there scenarios'. The community use to be much more than it is now. Yahoo groups, all the chats, forums sad that such a Renaissance is lost to the new members. Most things have gone to ground and have not resurfaced.

mman123 02-06-2014 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 723414)
Talked to him.

I envy you...

immortaltom 02-13-2014 10:48 AM

A bit of me fears the day I get outed to friends and family. Though I have been hinting to both that I do fetish artwork and erotica drawings for people. That might loosen the judgments of family and friends. At least my fiance understands what I do and doesn't complain as such.

Hugo Prosperio 02-13-2014 09:13 PM

I think you vary it up with the art you do that isn't fetish related though, Tom.

Its a fear I understand totally, which is why I created an alter ego/pen name, because some people wouldn't be understanding. One of my close family knows and she's cool with it, so that's a nice relief.

Jonxar 02-14-2014 06:57 AM

http://docswell.deviantart.com/

gamonthehand 02-14-2014 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mman123 (Post 723439)
I envy you...

if you want to talk to artists all you have to do is be polite and know where to do the talking.
Site like here, inflatechan and deviantart are the best.
Hell there are dozens of TF artists that would have quit if good fans hadn't spoken up to tell them they were appreciated. So get out there and tell your favorites how happy you are they exist. You never know if it will make a difference.

mman123 02-15-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamonthehand (Post 724200)
if you want to talk to artists all you have to do is be polite and know where to do the talking.
Site like here, inflatechan and deviantart are the best.
Hell there are dozens of TF artists that would have quit if good fans hadn't spoken up to tell them they were appreciated. So get out there and tell your favorites how happy you are they exist. You never know if it will make a difference.

Agreed that we should be nice to all artists.

As far as talking to people though, I have been all over infchan and DA and shot notes, comments, and messages all over. I think I may have gotten 2 or 3 replies in total and then was never spoken to again by anyone, with the exception of one, who I was able to commission once, and THEN he stopped talking to me.

It's not as easy as all that, BUT I do understand that artist can't reply to every post they get, and some people just want to be left to their art. Oh well.

gamonthehand 02-15-2014 06:42 PM

well that's how it goes neighbor.

And now lets all welcome back he who cannot be named.

mman123 02-15-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamonthehand (Post 724323)
And now lets all welcome back he who cannot be named.

Hear hear. I only hope things go better for him now than in the past.

Metatron 02-15-2014 10:29 PM

Not sure why
He is a nice guy and he responded to PM and posts, but that s when he was a bit more active in the community...and the community was a bit more active.

gamonthehand 02-16-2014 03:46 AM

well he posted something and that means that maybe we aren't in danger of ruining his life if we accidentally say his name. That right there is a big relief to me for no reason in particular.

mman123 02-16-2014 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamonthehand (Post 724343)
he posted something

His new years comment?

Metatron 02-16-2014 12:58 PM

Yes and no
Yes saying his name is not necessarily going to ruin his life

No the probability of us ruining his life goes up every time we say it. So in the best interest of awesome art it is best not to say it.

vincent_richter 02-16-2014 01:19 PM

More to the point, if people would stop pestering him to release sooner, we might see a release on his own time. Not everyone reacts positively to peer pressure, so what's wrong with leaving him alone?

mman123 02-16-2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 724377)
More to the point, if people would stop pestering him to release sooner, we might see a release on his own time. Not everyone reacts positively to peer pressure, so what's wrong with leaving him alone?

Agreed, and on top of that people should let him draw WHAT he wants as well. All of you probably know this already but, he does some amazing BE and BI that is not berry related. People should stop screaming for just that one thing. No matter what he creates, chances are its going to be good.

gamonthehand 02-17-2014 05:08 AM

I am simply glad we need not remain on high alert. A nice low alert would be a good change of pace.

Scorch 02-18-2014 06:12 AM

This is one example of body inflation I do like, I normally don't like BI myself, i'm more of a BE guy.

mman123 02-18-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorch (Post 724521)
This is one example of body inflation I do like, I normally don't like BI myself, i'm more of a BE guy.

Isn't it great he does both so well?

batman3397 02-20-2014 11:08 PM

I found the first one here
http://humanballooncd2005.tripod.com

Jonxar 02-21-2014 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batman3397 (Post 724729)
I found the first one here
http://humanballooncd2005.tripod.com

And I posted the artist deviantart here on page2.
The comic is there as well, In much better quality also.
I post again:

mman123 02-21-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonxar (Post 724736)
And I posted the artist deviantart here on page2.
The comic is there as well, In much better quality also.
I post again:

better quality still... (if only slightly)

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/147149/c4c21142bc/

lordaltros 02-24-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 723414)
It's like one of those 'you had to be there scenarios'. The community use to be much more than it is now. Yahoo groups, all the chats, forums sad that such a Renaissance is lost to the new members. Most things have gone to ground and have not resurfaced.

i wonder why things went to pot so badly.
i remember when i first discovered this stuff online, it used to be so damn vibrant and now its scarce.
what happened to create the void we're at now?

Metatron 02-24-2014 08:16 PM

People
New members to the community did not understand etiquette and in their stupidity they complained to site hosts and site managers which promptly shut down the groups or sites. As we progressed further those that remained became disillusioned with the state of things and gave up.
With the updates of yahoo groups even fewer people post due to the substandard forum that yahoo provided.
Finally the individualization and personalization of the internet makes things different for each user so it is like a fog of information that while I see one thing you see something entirely different.
Tumbler gives some hope but I wait and see in hopes of a second renaissance. There are a lot of new artist yourself in particular that have great potential, but time will tell.

mman123 02-24-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 725009)
People
New members to the community did not understand etiquette and in their stupidity they complained to site hosts and site managers which promptly shut down the groups or sites. As we progressed further those that remained became disillusioned with the state of things and gave up.
With the updates of yahoo groups even fewer people post due to the substandard forum that yahoo provided.
Finally the individualization and personalization of the internet makes things different for each user so it is like a fog of information that while I see one thing you see something entirely different.
Tumbler gives some hope but I wait and see in hopes of a second renaissance. There are a lot of new artist yourself in particular that have great potential, but time will tell.

That . . . sums it up just about perfectly.

As far as the current state of things, I can attest that there is quite a bit of berry art out there currently, and new pieces being made all the time. Are things as vigorous as they used to be? NO.

Why? If I had to guess, I feel like it is because berry artists are so scattered. In the good old days we has sites dedicated to nothing but berries. You barely see any of those any more, and if you do, they are run by a single artist who only allows their own art to be posted. Now I find berry artists mixed in deeply with general inflationisrts, and while most inflationists like a berry now and then, they don't support artists who create nothing but berries as much. It would be wonderful if we could band together, like back when we had exblue.

vincent_richter 02-25-2014 01:54 AM

More to the point, it's really a douchebag move to tell an artist - any artist - to draw something he's publicly stated he can't stand, or not to draw something he loves drawing. You'd have a better chance of eating an entire whale piecemeal than of changing the mind of someone you set out to offend.

lordaltros 02-26-2014 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 725009)
People

do you think that there's anything that can be done to get things "bumping" again?

i think we all need some kind of hub.
a site that has a good deal dedicated to the whole berry expansion thing.
someplace outside the confines of DA where berry artists and admirers can accumulate.
but then that still leaves the original problem of people's attitude and lack of etiquette.

you'd think that with the Process having as many members as it does, that there would be more activity on this part of the forum.
but i understand that not everyone on this site is into the whole blueberry thing.

we need to get more people flocking here.

hmmmmmmm.......
the wheels in my head be turning, they be.

mman123 02-26-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordaltros (Post 725168)
hmmmmmmm.......

If most anyone else said this I would just look at it as wishful thinking, but you are one of the few people that I think could actually do something about the current state of things.

Metatron 02-26-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordaltros (Post 725168)
do you think that there's anything that can be done to get things "bumping" again?

i think we all need some kind of hub.
a site that has a good deal dedicated to the whole berry expansion thing.
someplace outside the confines of DA where berry artists and admirers can accumulate.
but then that still leaves the original problem of people's attitude and lack of etiquette.

you'd think that with the Process having as many members as it does, that there would be more activity on this part of the forum.
but i understand that not everyone on this site is into the whole blueberry thing.

we need to get more people flocking here.

hmmmmmmm.......

I would say there is hope but at present there is not much

The process has bunch of lurkers. (not to bash this place it is the same with any other forum) lurkers comprise the bulk of your members. Then you have the 1-2 times a year poster, so on and so on to the everyday member each time the percentage shrinks substantially.

I attribute the etiquette issue to posting in such a large forum like DA they handle so much work there is very little room for adjudication just rubber stamping issues indiscriminately. Expansion mansion had a fairly good system that was in sort of a beta phase that needed to be upgraded but it never got off the ground.

If something like DA could be formed for INF/WG/BE/GTS and if word got out. ie big name artists such as Johnny, Bust,Kabran, (just to name a few) were dedicated to posting in this new gallery forum. I could see it having a very strong pull. If it were a streamlined (ie no print sales no this subsection that subsection of art type then add your tags) version of DA with the forum section attached it could work.

lordaltros 03-26-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mman123 (Post 725217)
If most anyone else said this I would just look at it as wishful thinking, but you are one of the few people that I think could actually do something about the current state of things.

i really appreciate your vote of confidence :)
thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 725223)
I would say there is hope but at present there is not much

The process has bunch of lurkers. (not to bash this place it is the same with any other forum) lurkers comprise the bulk of your members. Then you have the 1-2 times a year poster, so on and so on to the everyday member each time the percentage shrinks substantially.

I attribute the etiquette issue to posting in such a large forum like DA they handle so much work there is very little room for adjudication just rubber stamping issues indiscriminately. Expansion mansion had a fairly good system that was in sort of a beta phase that needed to be upgraded but it never got off the ground.

If something like DA could be formed for INF/WG/BE/GTS and if word got out. ie big name artists such as Johnny, Bust,Kabran, (just to name a few) were dedicated to posting in this new gallery forum. I could see it having a very strong pull. If it were a streamlined (ie no print sales no this subsection that subsection of art type then add your tags) version of DA with the forum section attached it could work.

i get what you're saying.
but where the hell would we start?
i would say here, the process, but it doesn't really have a gallery function.
i think something like bodyinflation.org would work.
the set up they have there.
but again, i have no clue where to start.
i have absolute squat in the sense of web site designing and programming.

mman123 03-26-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordaltros (Post 727616)
i get what you're saying.
but where the hell would we start?

I actually was thinking about this just the other day.

Apparently SOPA (or some form of it) reared its ugly head again recently, and again the masses of the internet banded together to petition against it. This got me thinking.

The community has lost quite a few of its greatest members. How? More than often the community itself (or at least small parts of it ) have driven them away. The community as a whole however hold these people in great respect. This got me wondering. If a community can actively come together for the greater good (band together for a petition) , is it possible for a community to passively come together for the greater good?

If members of our little niche had a place safe from the morons and jerks who drive them out, would we not be stronger as a community? I was thinking it be simple yet strict. A site or forum with zero toleration of any negative displays of any kind. People could sign up as members. If they offend anyone, they get perma-baned in order to protect the community as a whole. Artists could even post their own rules and regulations of their individual pages. If an artist doesn't like being asked when they will finish their next piece, they say so on their page. If someone asks, they get banned, so that the artist can keep to his/her work, at his/her own pace, unobstructed.

Essentially we all submit to a strict set of rules, but we stop loosing some of our best and brightest. It would not be mandatory if you only wanted to view the site, only to contribute to it. It may not be perfect but its something.

I don't know, just a thought.

lordaltros 03-27-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mman123 (Post 727655)
I actually was thinking about this just the other day.

The community has lost quite a few of its greatest members. How? More than often the community itself (or at least small parts of it ) have driven them away. The community as a whole however hold these people in great respect. This got me wondering. If a community can actively come together for the greater good (band together for a petition) , is it possible for a community to passively come together for the greater good?

If members of our little niche had a place safe from the morons and jerks who drive them out, would we not be stronger as a community? I was thinking it be simple yet strict. A site or forum with zero toleration of any negative displays of any kind. People could sign up as members. If they offend anyone, they get perma-baned in order to protect the community as a whole. Artists could even post their own rules and regulations of their individual pages. If an artist doesn't like being asked when they will finish their next piece, they say so on their page. If someone asks, they get banned, so that the artist can keep to his/her work, at his/her own pace, unobstructed.

Essentially we all submit to a strict set of rules, but we stop loosing some of our best and brightest. It would not be mandatory if you only wanted to view the site, only to contribute to it. It may not be perfect but its something.

I don't know, just a thought.

i've been thinking of the same thing honestly.
just not as strict. if things were too strict, it would discourage people from comment in fear of getting kicked and not wanting to deal with it.

mman123 03-27-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordaltros (Post 727698)
i've been thinking of the same thing honestly.
just not as strict. if things were too strict, it would discourage people from comment in fear of getting kicked and not wanting to deal with it.

I do agree, but then again I can think of quiet a few artists who have left simply because they received one too many "I love your work so much, you should make more" type of comments.

I am not saying bring about an inquisition, but if artists are truly leaving just because they can't get any protection from their own fans, than maybe things will change if we offer them some.

I don't know, not an artist, just a thought, not trying to start a fight, please don't hate me.

lordaltros 03-28-2014 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mman123 (Post 727735)
I do agree, but then again I can think of quiet a few artists who have left simply because they received one too many "I love your work so much, you should make more" type of comments.

I am not saying bring about an inquisition, but if artists are truly leaving just because they can't get any protection from their own fans, than maybe things will change if we offer them some.

I don't know, not an artist, just a thought, not trying to start a fight, please don't hate me.

wasn't thinking you were trying to start a fight. your point is valid.

the problem is, you have to find a balance.
from what i'm hearing, a good part of the reason why EM went to the shitter is due to the way they came down on people.

artists can be sensitive and hard to predict. some people don't realize or even think of this.

for me, a comment like, "you're stuff is awesome. you should do more." makes me feel good and gives me motivation. but that's me
other artists can take it the wrong way because of other issues. things that are effecting their ability to produce stuff that they're satisfied with and want to post. things like problems at work and or home can easily kill an artists motivation.
and when an artist is in a total rut trying their damnedest to get what motivation and inspiration they can, a simple comment like that can send them right off the edge and cause them to rage quite the whole damn thing.

another thing that can cause an artist to get burnt out is being asked to draw the same thing over and over again.
i know of one in particular that got burned out because people kept asking him to draw sphere women. and that's all he was getting commissioned for.
now, i know that people would say something like "why's he getting upset, he's getting paid for it."
there gets to a point when money can only motivate an artist so much.
especially when they have a huge range of different things they can draw,
and only being asked for one. and one that's not even that diverse.

this is something that can be tricky and needs a lot of thought and planning put into it.

mman123 03-28-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordaltros (Post 727750)
wasn't thinking you were trying to . . .

Agreed completely.

It's great that we can toss ideas back and forth, but all of this planning is useless if no one has the skill, money, and time to actually put a site together.

I am not trying to call anyone out or anything, I am just saying, it seems like this discussion is coming around full circle, and while I still want to improve things, I don't think I can.

(since I work with people who do this kind of thing all the time, I can say, it doesn't take very much skill or money to start a half decent site, but it will eat up time like a second job. I would love to help, but when I said work, I meant 50 to 70 hours a week, so I don't have time to help much)