The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Clothing Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8562)

Sutibaru 10-17-2007 04:42 PM

Clothing Transformation

Clothing Transformation:

Transformation involving the actual clothing being worn (or not worn) by an individual. The transformations can include:

- Clothing to Clothing Transformation -

In this transformation, an article will transform into a different article of clothing or outfit while being worn. (Ex. Blouse and jeans transforming into a bikini).

Although a lot of anime involving magical girls involve transformations in which their clothing changes, generally their clothes dissolves or disappears before changing into that of the magical version of themselves. This does not count as Clothing Transformation unless there is an actual transformation from one article to another in shape, texture, size, etc.

- Clothing Growth/Shrinking -

Have you gotten your favorite article of clothes out of the wash just to find it was half the size it originally was? Well that essentially is what Clothes Shrinking is but there is one difference. A woman has to be wearing it at the same time. That is the same with clothes growth as well. The clothes will grow around the girl despite she will remain the same size.

As for shrinking, this can include that the clothes will shrink to the point that they will tear in places, or completely off.

- Clothing Animation/Life -

Simple description and to be blunt, the clothes comes to life and move to their own will. Sometimes removing themselves from the lady who was wearing them, sometimes they will control her motions. Either way, the clothes need to become animated.

Miracle overloading 10-19-2007 07:58 AM

Some interesting ideas going on there.

Personally, it only really interests me when it is part of another process.
Like a magical girl AP (though it's often more of a poof T^T ), or as part of a tg.

Kirokusclone 10-20-2007 06:51 AM

body control via the clothing soudns fun.

Cuchulin 10-20-2007 02:05 PM

One thing I've always kind of liked TGTF's in which the persons clothing also changes (before or with the person) even if that person isn't wearing it.

VGer74656 10-20-2007 05:58 PM

I have purposefully shrunk my clothes to make me feel smaller, nothing more fun than seeing my breasts squeezed into a shirt four sizes too small.

Course, around the house, I wear clothes that are five sizes bigger to make me feel like I am shrinking

Abazaba 10-20-2007 09:19 PM

Awesome

Quote:

Originally Posted by VGer74656 (Post 116151)
I have purposefully shrunk my clothes to make me feel bigger, nothing more fun than seeing my breasts squeezed into a shirt four sizes too small.

Well if you ever want to show off your results we(I) would be more than willing to look.

Sutibaru 10-20-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VGer74656 (Post 116151)
I have purposefully shrunk my clothes to make me feel smaller, nothing more fun than seeing my breasts squeezed into a shirt four sizes too small.

Course, around the house, I wear clothes that are five sizes bigger to make me feel like I am shrinking

Well... That's the spirit! ^^

Clickme 10-20-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I have purposefully shrunk my clothes to make me feel bigger, nothing more fun than seeing my breasts squeezed into a shirt four sizes too small.
Well if you ever want to show off your results we(I) would be more than willing to look.
I SECOND THE VOTE!!!

TB Tabby 10-30-2007 09:46 PM

What about clothing inflation? Not just the rubber suits you see on the fetish sites, but other articles of clothing. I've often imagined a girl in a puffy dress that's getting puffier by the second. On a similar note, I really liked it when the Disney version of Alice was falling down the rabbit hole, and her dress acted like a parachute to slow her fall.

Prof_Sai 10-31-2007 12:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go:

Dragon FangX 11-02-2007 08:21 PM

What about people becoming clothing? I've read stories but haven't really seen much if any.

Case Scenario 11-03-2007 07:21 AM

Check out Tran4of3's gallery at http://www.kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php - you'll find all you ever need.