The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female Voice Needed - Werewolf Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37673)

danaykroyd69 11-12-2014 07:19 PM

Female Voice Needed - Werewolf Transformation

Auditions closed.

Wbfoot 11-12-2014 09:09 PM

Re: Female Voice Needed - Werewolf Transformation

Best female werewolf audio I have heard :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcleHeeiVaA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8LdWKo5GI

Good luck with this project!

LeenaAngelWing 11-13-2014 07:40 AM

Important question, is this paid?

lowes96 11-13-2014 12:40 PM

I laughed after reading the whole thing and saw nothing about payment I was like wow that's pretty important to leave out nothing is free in this world.

lowes96 11-13-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wbfoot (Post 740397)
Best female werewolf audio I have heard :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcleHeeiVaA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8LdWKo5GI

Good luck with this project!

hmmmmmm not trying to be picky but I feel like there is 20 secs of a sexy female voice and 5 mins of animalistic screaming sounds which isn't very sexy at all. She should sound like a female for at least half of the transformation.

Comicbookbabe 11-13-2014 02:09 PM

I would be interested if there wasn't so much information missing,

* Payment
* What exactly is this Project for?
* You tell us you want the file to have a character name, but you don't actually list any characters

Right now it just feels like a guy searching for free fetish audio. And for an audition as draining as this one I would want as much information as possible.

Cursebearer 11-13-2014 08:50 PM

I agree with what the others have said. It's really difficult to take this seriously when this is your very first post on this board. You mention you're practicing frame by frame animation, why not link a sample or proof of concept for your work as a show of good faith? It would really help demonstrate that you're on the up and up and not just begging for free content.

KrustyTheSailor 11-14-2014 06:50 AM

I'd love to see some samples too. As someone struggling with the medium I'd love to share knowledge of tools and pipeline.

As for the auditions, usually auditions are for paying jobs, so that would need to be made clear. The fact that there is any information at all gives the poster some credibility.

For the voice artists, I am always looking for voice talent as well. I have had great help from the community so far, but as an artist I like to have a pool of talent to draw from. Paid for of course.

Course I should keep my mouth shut until i manage to get something out there!

K

The_Nameless_One 11-16-2014 05:32 AM

Sounds like an attempt to 'seem professional' with the audition-demands. Not mentioning payment just makes it come across as tacky, amateur wanting some free stuff.

Either tune it down and pray someone wants to give a freebie, or offer payment so you can get the quality you pay for.

Obsidian 11-16-2014 06:44 AM

Yeah, I don't think this is even remotely serious. The OP hasn't even checked in since creating this thread...see, you'd think he'd be interested in any replies he's gotten (especially considering that he specifically instructs potential actresses to "leave a comment"). Unless he's so busy animating he just can't be bothered to pull up a tab and type in www.process-productions.com/forum...

So:

No payment details.
No activity to speak of.
No history or sample work.

Plus his name is dan-fucking-aykryod, with 69 tossed on the end.

Smells like bullshit to me. -.-

Matador 11-18-2014 05:58 AM

Skip this guy and just go buy ComicBookBabe's Werewolf audio clip in the store here at Process. Werewolf is not my favorite TF, but she does a damn fine job with her clip. Hopefully she can do more.

lowes96 11-18-2014 11:18 AM

He states "Auditions Closed" Reason : No Time

Goodbye and stop wasting people's time.