The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wolf Cop on Netflix instant watch (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38586)

kestrelcoatl 05-02-2015 08:40 PM

Wolf Cop on Netflix instant watch

For those of you with Netflix Instant Watch, you might want to check out Wolf Cop. It's yet another B-grade werewolf movie, but there are some transformation/(fursuit)sex scenes in it that might be of interest. I was amused at the penis transformation scene about 30 minutes in, and there were a few genuinely amusing moments.

Which reminds me to warn you all that there's a rubber penis at one point, so be sure to avert your virgin eyes. :)

Anahki 05-03-2015 01:57 AM

Re: Wolf Cop on Netflix instant watch

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelcoatl (Post 748684)
For those of you with Netflix Instant Watch, you might want to check out Wolf Cop. It's yet another B-grade werewolf movie, but there are some transformation/(fursuit)sex scenes in it that might be of interest. I was amused at the penis transformation scene about 30 minutes in, and there were a few genuinely amusing moments.

Which reminds me to warn you all that there's a rubber penis at one point, so be sure to avert your virgin eyes. :)

I am sorry to inform you that male TFs should go to "Everything Else" subforum. Move on citizen. xD.

kattphive 05-03-2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 748693)
I am sorry to inform you that male TFs should go to "Everything Else" subforum. Move on citizen. xD.

But there is a female TF in that movie. Near the end

The_Nameless_One 05-04-2015 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kattphive (Post 748742)

Any screenshot/cut out tf clips to see whether it's worth it. Or anything like that?

N_brazil 05-04-2015 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kattphive (Post 748742)

I just watched it, and there is no female tf in the movie....
And an old woman changing into a young woman or a man in a flash doesn't count.

Which is ashame because the bartender would have made a much hotter werewolf than she did an old lady.

TF-Viewer 05-04-2015 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Nameless_One (Post 748757)
Any screenshot/cut out tf clips to see whether it's worth it. Or anything like that?

It's super not worth it. Some lady poofs into a lizard faced thing.

saixhinata 05-04-2015 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 748759)

I was so hyped when I saw that there was a TF at the end considering the one male TF earlier having a decent amount of effort put into it. I understand issues of cost and such but the amount of disappointment I felt was tangible.

Anahki 05-04-2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 748759)

Yep, I should have been more explicit. "there was not worthwhile female TF in the movie" xD.

Xanderfox 05-04-2015 11:38 AM

Really have we not come to expect disappointment from B-Movies when it comes to transformations? Even with digital effects at the level they are now good ones are still too expensive for B and C level productions, it's cheaper to off screen of poof transition for transformation.

Anahki 05-04-2015 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanderfox (Post 748792)
Really have we not come to expect disappointment from B-Movies when it comes to transformations? Even with digital effects at the level they are now good ones are still too expensive for B and C level productions, it's cheaper to off screen of poof transition for transformation.

Nope, I've had had this discussion before. In this case, just think about "wolfwoman cop", and even with the skin ripping (something I really hate), the movie would have been worthwhile in terms of female TF. You should be prepared to wait for loooong years to see a "werewolf vagina" as you have seen here a werewolf penis in a mainstream (our lovely adult TF stuff does not count xD). I swear I've seen a Laura Vandervoort's bare foot during Bitten season one (in episode 5 :P).