The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Smd (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36834)

merritstone 06-11-2014 09:48 AM

Smd- update 1.6.2020

65 Attachment(s)
UPDDATE: more than 65 in total. News ones 1.6.2020

Hi there,
I wanted to add content but its not a perfect fit. I have made a series of fake PSA's for a fictional disease called Short Man's Disease that causes males to shrink temporarily. The images are mostly POV views from the SMD males. Showing what appears to be larger than normal women so that they are effectively Amazons and MiniGTS.

The disease also effects women causing BE instead of shrinkage.

None of it is process, but each image has a story associated with it that becomes pieces of a larger whole.

Anyway, here's a few samples. If there's interest I"ll gladly continue to post them. If the rules are strictly against that... no harm, no foul.

UPDATE: The world of SMD now has its own spin off "disease" Gaia Titan Syndrome (GTS). One guess what it does.

Merritstone

LK 06-11-2014 11:20 AM

Re: Smd

The whole series is spectacular collage and caption work. Were it up to me, I wouldn't mind you posting the entire series on here.

Jamball 06-11-2014 09:02 PM

I agree 100%. These are fabulous, and I am normally not a fan of SM. So, I like to turn it around a bit and imagine the ladies growing.

Still, wonderful work.

-
Jamball

lalilu 06-11-2014 09:25 PM

Agreed. I would like to see the whole series here, too.

merritstone 06-12-2014 07:00 PM

No one yelled "no". So enjoy. I'll add more as I make them. The photo material is generally found on the CHIVE. Please take heed of the PSA they are there for your protection.

lalilu 06-13-2014 08:41 AM

I'd like to download these and read these in the future. Are these supposed to be in any particular order? I noticed that there is no Stage 3 Header on any of these captions either.

Star33 06-13-2014 09:40 AM

Merritstone;

I think any caption you create rocks, so pretty much post away as they will never be unwanted, in fact quite the opposite.

Blackbat 06-13-2014 05:14 PM

great works here, classic Merritstone

merritstone 06-14-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalilu (Post 732518)
I'd like to download these and read these in the future. Are these supposed to be in any particular order? I noticed that there is no Stage 3 Header on any of these captions either.

If you look at the image titles they have 01SMD, 02SMD. But the order is vague. As I find the right picture and write the next bit of story, I try my best to make them have a bit of cohesive story telling albeit in a weird format.

There's no stage 3 header, but there's definite examples of stage 3. I just didn't want to become a 1 trick pony. Stage 3 and 4 are my favorites. :)

MadmanDarkHeretic 06-14-2014 04:18 PM

That is an awesome set, Merritstone. :)

J Yubari 06-14-2014 07:16 PM

Really enjoyed this set Merritstone. Cool concept.

LK 06-15-2014 03:48 PM

I would appreciate more Stage 1 and 2 explorations. The series started strong, and it's only natural that is has progressed to later stages, but the initial assortment of works was *exciting*.