The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Growing Vixen (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349)

wolfman-al 07-21-2005 08:35 AM

Growing Vixen

9 Attachment(s)
Here is another nice sequence from my collection. The boobs of a cute vixen start to grow and grow and grow. And she happens to like it.

theHodrod 07-21-2005 08:49 AM

u r teh 7334 roxzorz!!!!!! Keep Up the good work.

shadow 07-21-2005 10:31 AM

Oh, so it was you who drew that...
I always wondered where it came from

The Anon 07-21-2005 10:44 AM

didn't you also have a set of a vixentaur that had growing breasts, becomming giant sized?

wolfman-al 07-21-2005 11:20 AM

Its not from me. I think its from G.A.foxtaur. I just had it in my collection, and wanted to show it to you guys.

shadow 07-21-2005 12:04 PM

Well be clear when you say collection, it has two meanings...

foxmaster5 07-21-2005 12:18 PM

dosen't matter where he got it from it's still great.

runwiled 07-21-2005 03:37 PM

Ah yes, you've posted work from the once prolific Michael Higgs (gallery still up on VCL) but alas he took down a lot of his older work and now has very little in his gallery. I may still have one of two gems left of his, but this is pretty much the only BE he's ever done, though i have an incomplete sequence of a small vixen servicing a much larger fox. She grows larger and becomes a giantess, also experiencing BE along the way. I wish i'd saved the whole thing while i had the chance. I can't find it anywhere now.

wolfman-al 07-21-2005 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runwiled
Ah yes, you've posted work from the once prolific Michael Higgs (gallery still up on VCL) but alas he took down a lot of his older work and now has very little in his gallery. I may still have one of two gems left of his, but this is pretty much the only BE he's ever done, though i have an incomplete sequence of a small vixen servicing a much larger fox. She grows larger and becomes a giantess, also experiencing BE along the way. I wish i'd saved the whole thing while i had the chance. I can't find it anywhere now.

Wow...
Sounds awesome. I sure wish I?d find that somewhere.

Capt. Wolf 07-22-2005 08:30 AM

More Higgs?

10 Attachment(s)
I felt the vibe that someone wanted this set, which I actually had. The Higgs foxtaur.

SmokedToast 07-22-2005 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runwiled

Dude, could you post what you hav of that? I've never seen that one before... I think I have a comic on my older comp too he did that's about a BE drug. I'll try to find it once this head cold dies down a little.

wolfman-al 07-22-2005 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Wolf
I felt the vibe that someone wanted this set, which I actually had. The Higgs foxtaur.

This is soo fucking cute!