The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   There's An App for That - Multiple (and many) Transformations (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36571)

GenYun 10-21-2015 02:43 PM

Re: There's An App for That - Multiple (and many) Transformations

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelurker (Post 758500)
Should I still feel bad?

*cough* hypocrite *cough*

Wat.

robclassact 01-26-2016 11:32 AM

For those still remotely interested...

There's an App for That - Chapter 16

Chapter 17 is in progress, and I plan to release in two weeks.

As a side-plug: I owe my newfound productivity to my new writing project "Ordinary Girls" that has gotten me back into a regular writing routine. If you're interested in a more slow-process work focused on the secret lives of amateur internet fetish models, give that one a read too.

Now, let's wrap up this damned series.

Ashton 01-27-2016 07:00 PM

Thanks heaps! Was actually just checking the other day to see if you had updated! I really like your writing!

robclassact 03-19-2016 01:25 PM

Did I say two weeks? I meant months. GTS fans, this chapter's for you.

There's an App for That - Chapter 17

robclassact 09-29-2016 12:40 AM

Yup, I'm still at it. Giant ladies, mega muscles, big 'ol breasteses, m/f body swap, and a dash of futa. We're definitely at the climax of this story. Two chapters left!

There's an App for That - Chapter 18

jack36262001 09-29-2016 08:40 AM

As usual great chapter, this story is so well fleshed out( pardon the pun), I'd read it if it didn't involve the majority of my fetishes.

robclassact 10-12-2016 04:43 PM

There's an App for That - Chapter 19

One more chapter to go!

robclassact 10-17-2016 05:19 PM

There's an App for That - Chapter 20 (Final Chapter)

Thanks to all those who stuck with me through this one. I know the content ventured into areas considered unsavory to some, but I do still appreciate the feedback.

GenYun 10-18-2016 03:41 PM

Great ending! I was sorry to see it finish, but I guess you couldn't do it forever. :)

thelurker 10-18-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robclassact (Post 782552)
Thanks to all those who stuck with me through this one. I know the content ventured into areas considered unsavory to some, but I do still appreciate the feedback.

I am one of those that considered some of the elements of the story unsavory. This is by no means the author's fault, it's just that a number of our interests (read: fetishes) did not intersect.

The reason that I am saying that is to provide a context to the following:

I read the story start to finish, and as erotica goes, I consider it to be extremely well written. The story flows, the language captivates, the characters are "believable".

All in all, excellent work!

robclassact 10-18-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 782592)
Great ending! I was sorry to see it finish, but I guess you couldn't do it forever. :)

Always glad to make you happy GenYun :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelurker (Post 782598)
I am one of those that considered some of the elements of the story unsavory. This is by no means the author's fault, it's just that a number of our interests (read: fetishes) did not intersect.

The reason that I am saying that is to provide a context to the following:

I read the story start to finish, and as erotica goes, I consider it to be extremely well written. The story flows, the language captivates, the characters are "believable".

All in all, excellent work!

I knew I was pushing the boundaries for my audience with this story, which raised the stakes for trying to make it worthwhile for the readers. I appreciate your going with me. Thank you for reading!