The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wolfcop?? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36564)

jas7375 04-25-2014 01:22 PM

Wolfcop??

I almost feel bad for posting this.. The cheese is strong with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spd_v-d5-xs

gwsfox 04-25-2014 02:32 PM

Re: Wolfcop??

Well....huh.
Won't give up hope of any female TF(none seen or implied in trailer).
You never know though... it might.

Anahki 04-25-2014 06:11 PM

Yes, and as it was said before, the female TF is strongly improbable.

blackshirtboy 04-26-2014 06:41 AM

I lost my shit immediately over "Lou Garou"

slayer1 12-04-2017 06:43 PM

Necro thread but Another Wolfcop has a werecat and a scene that may be of interest...

The movie is already out in Canada I believe from the interview this can be either good or bad but I'm still intrigued.

"Keven: Congratulations on topping the weirdest sex scene of all time with the new king of furry hotness in Another Wolfcop. Did it have to go on for so damn long though? You had them doing everything – was anything cut? Haha

Lowell: Believe it or not some shots actually didn’t make the final cut, haha. Yes it is way too long but the awkwardness is part of the appeal. The sex scene in the first WolfCop is actually our original assembly cut, which I find hilarious. Even as the rest of the film got cut down in editing, no one wanted to cut down the sex scene. Not even by a frame. I think there’s something weird about letting them be so long and drawn out, in both instances… even though they are both on the opposite ends of the spectrum for a “love making montage”.

emersen and lowell
Lowell Dean (l) & Emersen Ziffle (r)
Keven: Whose idea was it to cover Leo’s face in that “gunk” and just… why? WHY? I was legit appalled – never have I laughed and gagged so much at the same time before.

Emersen: We really wanted to sell the idea that Lou and Kat were really getting their ‘juices going’. I have always been a fan of tendrils of stringy sticky goo on film, and Lowell and I agreed that this was the time and place if any to give the audience a dose of good ol sticky goo. It seems to a have given the audience a great reaction.

Keven: The soundtrack was beautiful – Strange Animal in particular was the perfect anthem. Did you have that song pegged from the beginning or when did it come into play?

Lowell: The song Strange Animal was earmarked to be in the sequel before we even had a script. After getting Gowan’s Moonlight Desires in the first film, it felt like a no-brainer. Luckily for us, Gowan is wonderful! Not only did he let us use the song, he even came to Saskatchewan for a cameo. Like the 1st WolfCop, this film has a great soundtrack and a score provided by Saskatoon’s Shooting Guns. I love the balance they strike, especially in the sequel, between hard rock and synth. So perfect for this world. It really sets the tone."

Full interview here:
http://www.foxforcefivenews.com/anot...uel-interview/

TF-Viewer 12-05-2017 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer1 (Post 802295)
Necro thread but Another Wolfcop has a werecat and a scene that may be of interest...

The movie is already out in Canada I believe from the interview this can be either good or bad but I'm still intrigued.

"Keven: Congratulations on topping the weirdest sex scene of all time with the new king of furry hotness in Another Wolfcop. Did it have to go on for so damn long though? You had them doing everything – was anything cut? Haha

Lowell: Believe it or not some shots actually didn’t make the final cut, haha. Yes it is way too long but the awkwardness is part of the appeal. The sex scene in the first WolfCop is actually our original assembly cut, which I find hilarious. Even as the rest of the film got cut down in editing, no one wanted to cut down the sex scene. Not even by a frame. I think there’s something weird about letting them be so long and drawn out, in both instances… even though they are both on the opposite ends of the spectrum for a “love making montage”.

emersen and lowell
Lowell Dean (l) & Emersen Ziffle (r)
Keven: Whose idea was it to cover Leo’s face in that “gunk” and just… why? WHY? I was legit appalled – never have I laughed and gagged so much at the same time before.

Emersen: We really wanted to sell the idea that Lou and Kat were really getting their ‘juices going’. I have always been a fan of tendrils of stringy sticky goo on film, and Lowell and I agreed that this was the time and place if any to give the audience a dose of good ol sticky goo. It seems to a have given the audience a great reaction.

Keven: The soundtrack was beautiful – Strange Animal in particular was the perfect anthem. Did you have that song pegged from the beginning or when did it come into play?

Lowell: The song Strange Animal was earmarked to be in the sequel before we even had a script. After getting Gowan’s Moonlight Desires in the first film, it felt like a no-brainer. Luckily for us, Gowan is wonderful! Not only did he let us use the song, he even came to Saskatchewan for a cameo. Like the 1st WolfCop, this film has a great soundtrack and a score provided by Saskatoon’s Shooting Guns. I love the balance they strike, especially in the sequel, between hard rock and synth. So perfect for this world. It really sets the tone."

Full interview here:
http://www.foxforcefivenews.com/anot...uel-interview/

Okay, so it has an apparently gooey furry sex scene. But does it have any female TF?

slayer1 12-05-2017 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 802305)
Okay, so it has an apparently gooey furry sex scene. But does it have any female TF?

You will have to watch and find out. Keep us posted!

Anahki 12-05-2017 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 802305)

That is exactly the question. By the description, I assume that save for the very initial stages, we will only get an offscreen skin-striptease to name it, because werewolves in these movies are of skin-ripping type.

BTW: More bad news. Max Landis is suggesting to do a "different" TF from what Rick "God" Baker did, and said something like "lepidoptera" TF... ah, the horror, ˇthe horror!

Cursebearer 12-05-2017 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 802315)
BTW: More bad news. Max Landis is suggesting to do a "different" TF from what Rick "God" Baker did, and said something like "lepidoptera" TF... ah, the horror, ˇthe horror!

Would it be possible to get a link to that?

TF-Viewer 12-05-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 802315)
That is exactly the question. By the description, I assume that save for the very initial stages, we will only get an offscreen skin-striptease to name it, because werewolves in these movies are of skin-ripping type.

Hmm. A cocoon TF? Well it could work. Not something that everyone would be into, but it could be cool and gross if they keep in mind that critters that metamorphos that way literally melt inside the cocoon during the process. Body horror is what the original transformation was about, this would just mean a different flavor of horror.

bob1010101 12-05-2017 01:18 PM

I read in an early review the 'Another Wolfcop' scene was a cat woman but can't seem to find that original article. I'll try to find it later.

djangosp150 12-05-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob1010101 (Post 802326)
I read in an early review the 'Another Wolfcop' scene was a cat woman but can't seem to find that original article. I'll try to find it later.

Its supposed to be a comedic reveal I believe so they have kept the details under wraps. I have been scraping for any behind the scenes pics and there's nothing. The character does like to do a drug that automatically transforms them called moonrocks thats all I've really found.