The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tales of Lemuria (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50802)

Doll-Elf 03-03-2022 11:32 PM

Tales of Lemuria

1 Attachment(s)
So.. I've adjusted a very long going RP with Tina into a story.

I hope it could be used for Shrink Fan Comics as one of their comics.

This involves willing shrinking, adventure, multiple sizes, multiple transformations and characters.

This is one of those "Shrinking sounds fun" stories.

This is also part one. There are several other parts.

zdarkness 03-04-2022 06:45 AM

Re: Tales of Lemuria

Nice. Would you be able to keep this version here if you make a deal with them to publish?

Doll-Elf 03-04-2022 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zdarkness (Post 853157)
Nice. Would you be able to keep this version here if you make a deal with them to publish?

Probably, as I'm the one making the stories, with collaborative help from others.

Tales of Lemuria will actually be a multiple book series. I guess I should have started by naming this "Tales of Lemuria: The Gulliver Lens"

Doll-Elf 03-05-2022 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Part two is up!

More shrinking, unstable sizes, and a plot!

qzar9999 03-06-2022 01:32 PM

If you ever want to write scripts for us, you feel free to drop me a line, yeah?

As far as the legalities and rights - the only thing you can't do with a script you've written for us is make another comic for yourself or a competitor to distribute. If it exists in a different format (like a story), that's not really a problem for us.

Doll-Elf 03-06-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 853178)
If you ever want to write scripts for us, you feel free to drop me a line, yeah?

As far as the legalities and rights - the only thing you can't do with a script you've written for us is make another comic for yourself or a competitor to distribute. If it exists in a different format (like a story), that's not really a problem for us.

Then this is me dropping a line.

I don't really know how to adapt my writing into a script beyond telling you which character is saying which.

I've even dropped them into parts so that each large moment is adaptable into a comic.

qzar9999 03-06-2022 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doll-Elf (Post 853180)
Then this is me dropping a line.

I don't really know how to adapt my writing into a script beyond telling you which character is saying which.

I've even dropped them into parts so that each large moment is adaptable into a comic.

Check your PMs. I'll be in touch. :)

chocolatejr9 03-13-2022 08:10 PM

Just got around to reading this (it was admittedly rather hard to do on my phone...). Not a bad start, though maybe this was due to my problems reading it, but it was a little hard to tell what direction the story was going in? Not that that's a bad thing, mind you, but I just wanted to offer some feedback.

zdarkness 03-15-2022 12:46 PM

Probably because it started as an RP I'd wager. Seems like it's picking up steam though.

Doll-Elf 03-18-2022 08:28 AM

More parts will be out soon, I just haven't had the time to compile until this weekend due to work.

Doll-Elf 03-25-2022 12:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the delay. Real World kicked me hard and I limped back.

Part three!

Tina Tiny 03-25-2022 06:16 PM

<3