The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   One Piece Episode 888 Old Age AR RN (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45553)

The AP Ninja 06-10-2019 06:01 AM

One Piece Episode 888 Old Age AR RN

At the end of episode 888 Jewelry Bonney is shown disguised as an old woman, and returning to normal from her disguise with... expected results. I can't believe One Piece had to save the day yet again from this thirsting lack of animated process lol

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RFv...ew?usp=sharing
Yes I know the google drive link sucks and I think some people can't download it but try it out anyways, sorry I suck at screencapturing stuff

theperv584 06-10-2019 08:16 AM

Re: One Piece Episode 888 Old Age AR RN

Sexy. Thanks!

chriskim019 06-10-2019 08:41 AM

Wow! Nice find! I didn't expect Jewelry Bonney to make an appearance and perform such process transformation with her ability any time soon.

I sure hope we can get also get an AP sequence of equal quality from her in the near future.

The AP Ninja 06-10-2019 10:54 AM

I hope so as well ^^
And thank you both!

TGManiac 06-10-2019 11:19 AM

I hope jewelry bonney will make some more appearances in the series.

Choppy 06-10-2019 12:51 PM

Thank you for this <3

meticulan23 06-10-2019 08:15 PM

https://api-da.wixmp.com/_api/downlo...AkXmaoWYQrNt5s

Really hoping we get to see her use this ability more sometime in the near future

The AP Ninja 06-10-2019 09:59 PM

Someone I trust told me that she doesn't transform in the manga anymore as far as they are concerned... but maybe toei is feeling extra kinky, who knows...

meticulan23 06-11-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The AP Ninja (Post 825433)
Someone I trust told me that she doesn't transform in the manga anymore as far as they are concerned... but maybe toei is feeling extra kinky, who knows...

Doesn't she turn into a kid a few times in the manga and then back at least once or twice onscreen?

Cause if that ever ends up happening in the anime OOHH

Reactant 06-11-2019 12:23 PM

One Piece TFs are so solid most of the time.

Thanks for sharing

chriskim019 07-28-2019 10:14 PM

So, good news. There is a new One Piece film coming out on this August 9th in Japan, and Jewelry Bonney is going to be featured in it. The film apparently looks like it's gonna be about a dream team scenario, where the main characters and several key characters from the show, such as old foes, rivals, friends, and pirates of the same generation, gathers together and temporarily teams up to fight against one big mean baddie. Jewelry Bonney is one of the pirates of the same generation, which is why she will be making an appearance.

And with such scenario, I believe each of the said characters will get some significant amount of screentime throughout the film. And therefore, we just might be able to get Jewelry Bonney using her ability in film animation quality.:rolleyes: The latest episode featured a version of the new opening promoting scenes from the film itself, and Jewelry Bonney was partially shown fighting in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gduuSeAGCh4

The AP Ninja 07-29-2019 02:10 AM

Oh, these are indeed good news!
We'll be looking forward to it ^^

TGManiac 07-29-2019 01:17 PM

I hope it doesn't take too long to subbed the movie.

meticulan23 07-29-2019 01:30 PM

One Piece hasn't disappointed me yet with AP/AR process, especially given Film Z, so I'm really hoping we get something damn amazing in the film.

meticulan23 08-07-2019 12:04 PM

Welp, the new movie comes out in a couple days, but I'm curious as to how long it's going to take for us to even find out if the film has any AP/AR in it given the film is only coming out in Japan right now, unless by some miracle a camrip gets put up like with Film Z

meticulan23 08-09-2019 08:59 PM

Looking through a long thread of spoiler info about the film through Reddit, I have found next to no actual mentions of Jewlery Bonney in the questions that were being asked and answered about the film from people that saw it so I'm starting to lose hope that she really does anything of note in the film. I'm hoping there's more to the movie that just wasn't brought up, but given she was mentioned maybe once in my findings, I feel like she doesn't do anything super prominent in the film.

meticulan23 08-10-2019 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by meticulan23 (Post 827753)
Looking through a long thread of spoiler info about the film through Reddit, I have found next to no actual mentions of Jewlery Bonney in the questions that were being asked and answered about the film from people that saw it so I'm starting to lose hope that she really does anything of note in the film. I'm hoping there's more to the movie that just wasn't brought up, but given she was mentioned maybe once in my findings, I feel like she doesn't do anything super prominent in the film.

Update:

I found an incredibly long and detailed spoiler talk about the film that did have some info about Bonney, though again not much. There is a scene where Bonney uses her powers on a group of men turning them into babies and old men and we finally get to see what her powers do and how she uses them and not just offscreen stuff. So we at least have one confirmation that she uses her powers onscreen, maybe there's one more use the guy didn't bring up since he said his memory might not be 100% accurate, but given how lengthy the article was I'm just gonna assume this is probably the only major time she uses it.

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...-spoiler-talk/

The AP Ninja 08-10-2019 12:58 PM

THANK YOU meticulan, I hope the movie indeed provides XD

meticulan23 08-10-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The AP Ninja (Post 827766)
THANK YOU meticulan, I hope the movie indeed provides XD

What sucks is we might have to wait a whole year for the film to come out in the states, and as far as I know the only major english speaking area it's getting released in anytime soon is Australia in September. Maybe if we're amazingly lucky there will be cam rip but I don't know if I'm hopeful on that. Only luck we have is if someone who frequents the forums goes to see it and confirms what's in the film if this guy missed anything.

chriskim019 08-15-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meticulan23 (Post 827764)
Update:

I found an incredibly long and detailed spoiler talk about the film that did have some info about Bonney, though again not much. There is a scene where Bonney uses her powers on a group of men turning them into babies and old men and we finally get to see what her powers do and how she uses them and not just offscreen stuff. So we at least have one confirmation that she uses her powers onscreen, maybe there's one more use the guy didn't bring up since he said his memory might not be 100% accurate, but given how lengthy the article was I'm just gonna assume this is probably the only major time she uses it.

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...-spoiler-talk/

So, I have watched the movie as I am currently living in Japan, and I can confirm that that is pretty much it unfortunately. The movie was rather fast-paced. They got into the heat of things real fast, and that made the situation way too tense and serious for her to really show off her ability anymore. Although I could argue that there were still instances where they could've done it if they wanted to, it didn't happen. There is a part where she also ARs into her child form, but it's off-screen.

So, false alarm, and it seems we will just have to wait for her to have her own arc in the anime series.

The movie itself was excellent though. Easily the best One Piece movie especially in terms of scale and action.

meticulan23 08-15-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriskim019 (Post 827983)
So, I have watched the movie as I am currently living in Japan, and I can confirm that that is pretty much it unfortunately. The movie was rather fast-paced. They got into the heat of things real fast, and that made the situation way too serious for her to really show off her ability anymore. Although I could argue that there were instances where they could've done it if they wanted to, it didn't happen. There is a part where she also ARs into her child form, but it's off-screen.

So, false alarm, and it seems we will just have to wait for her to have her own arc in the anime series.

The movie itself was excellent though. Easily the best One Piece movie especially in terms of scale and action.

Damn it, I was really hoping we would get a bit more with her in movie quality animation. Sucks even more that she did AR and they didn't show it, that or an AP back.

Is the AR with the soldiers at least well done?

chriskim019 08-31-2019 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meticulan23 (Post 827990)
Damn it, I was really hoping we would get a bit more with her in movie quality animation. Sucks even more that she did AR and they didn't show it, that or an AP back.

Is the AR with the soldiers at least well done?

Sorry for the late response.

And no... Since they are Capone Bege's men, who are dressed like mafia with suits, all we see is pretty much just them shrinking into their clothes.

meticulan23 10-24-2019 10:24 PM

I found a chinese camrip if you wanna see it, it happens around 19:40, again it's really quick so don't expect anything of note

https://www.haiwaiyy.com/vod-play-id...c-1-num-1.html