The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43437)

HumanimalZoo 11-23-2017 10:53 PM

Re: Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.

Just have to see one more turn around of the new donkey butt, careful you don't kick anyone!

Craper 11-24-2017 02:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
(Some quick midnight gifs~)

CantSaySeeSaw 11-24-2017 06:00 AM

Those are pretty great! I like the subtle teeth change in the first one.

EduartBoudewijn 11-24-2017 07:17 AM

Lovely pictures! Hope you'll keep up the good work ;)

CantSaySeeSaw 11-24-2017 09:18 AM

To everyone who enjoyed these photos: happy thanksgiving! It's officially time to start thinking about Christmas.

As plenty of people noticed, my ears are really well made. What I'm sure you also noted is that while they're really excellent, they also aren't quite right. They are a little too large, they sit on the wrong part of my head, and they are the wrong color.

That's because these are prototype ears. They were made by a talented young fur-suiter who has plenty of ideas but limited income to make them happen. The ears are air brushed, but since his gun broke, he finished off the detail work by hand. He also used whatever fur he had on hand, which is why my ears are grey not brown.

I paid $100 for him to make these, knowing that I'd pretty much use and love whatever he could make me. However, if we crowd-source an air-brush gun and a few other things, he can make me proper ears, possibly a set of different lengths so that I could make a really good ear growth video. There would also be a tail made to match the ears, since what I currently have isn't exactly a set.

If that works, then we can talk about hooves-- hands first, since they're easier to make. After that, thing like teeth and a few other things I haven't seen in any other videos.

I'll be posting a link soon. The final list is still being compiled. I'm just too curious to wait to see if everyone else is as ready to make this happen as I am.

Craper 11-24-2017 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ooo, hoof arm gloves like these but more realistic~
And perhaps something like these for transitionary shots, with an oversized middle finger to look more like an equid hoof.

content: A little more work done on that one frame.

CantSaySeeSaw 11-24-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craper (Post 801746)
Ooo, hoof arm gloves like these but more realistic~
And perhaps something like these for transitionary shots, with an oversized middle finger to look more like an equid hoof.

content: A little more work done on that one frame.

Exactly-- we are on the same page.By the way, if I sent you a careful frame by frame of the ears growing, would you be willing to make a gif?

Craper 11-24-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 801747)
Exactly-- we are on the same page.By the way, if I sent you a careful frame by frame of the ears growing, would you be willing to make a gif?

Yeah, been practicing making gif animations alot and would love to.

Mickfoleysocko 11-24-2017 12:42 PM

Seem like Christmas has come early. I am down to help fund this project :)

CantSaySeeSaw 11-24-2017 06:01 PM

In the meantime, srs question: do you think the girls in the Taylormade donkey clips are transforming because they still use a land line?

Mickfoleysocko 11-24-2017 06:58 PM

A land line coupled with the power to dial a phone number at light speed.

Cactus Jack 11-24-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 801767)
In the meantime, srs question: do you think the girls in the Taylormade donkey clips are transforming because they still use a land line?

Only a jackass would call collect.