The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43437)

CantSaySeeSaw 12-23-2017 07:39 AM

Re: Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.

1 Attachment(s)
I got some click bait with this image attached to it this morning. Has anyone heard of boanthropy? Does anyone have any links to movie mentioned in this Wiki?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boanthropy

Dog_Girl_Kari 12-23-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 803198)
I got some click bait with this image attached to it this morning. Has anyone heard of boanthropy? Does anyone have any links to movie mentioned in this Wiki?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boanthropy

I've heard of similar things, but yeah, I didn't realize it had it's own category.

CantSaySeeSaw 12-23-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog_Girl_Kari (Post 803202)
I've heard of similar things, but yeah, I didn't realize it had it's own category.

Is it like... TF taken up a notch? Like do they turn into a cow one day or do they just forget they were ever human?

Dog_Girl_Kari 12-24-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 803220)
Is it like... TF taken up a notch? Like do they turn into a cow one day or do they just forget they were ever human?

I think it's more a psychological disorder, where they just believe themselves to be a cow and act as such. Not sure to what extent it goes, like if they lose all sense of self or whatnot, but it's similar to clinical lycanthropy.

civis-rasa 12-27-2017 12:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
- After being held hostage to Cthulhu, the Dark Gods and a random assortment of cute killer bunnies (family and fiends). I've finally managed to get away and spend a little down time playing around with one of CantSaySeeSaws awesome donkey pics.

- Since costume hooves are expensive, I thought it might be fun to try creating them via Photoshop instead. I haven't really done much with hooves before and fur is always a pain. But, I think the results we're decent!

- I've heard of Clinical Lycanthophy and the hallucinations that these poor people suffer from, but I didn't know there we're specific categories such as Boanthropy before.

Perhaps a more interesting and less life altering way to see someone on all fours, mooing while eating grass, would be to use Hypnosis. I have a friend with a pretty active imagination and they have a thing for cows, so a couple of us hypnotized them into being a cow...it was a slow process. The fun part was that they didn't really realize it was happening. Slowly, they became a vegan (they loved meat previously), started acting more docile, walked on all fours sometimes, awkward mooing, ect. After a week of some fun and lots of mooing, life go back to normal and everyone had a great experience.

Bonus: If you like this image, please consider supporting CantSaySeeSaws's work on ko-fi!

CantSaySeeSaw 12-27-2017 02:02 PM

New art! You did a great job with the fur rubbing against my sleeves. They look... real. I don't know if I'll ever get used to seeing myself like that. -blush-

I've had a few offers to be hypnotized, but I haven't tried it yet. I have trouble surrendering and giving someone access to my mind. Besides, I already bray when I don't think I'll be heard, no mind control needed. :X

civis-rasa 12-27-2017 04:22 PM

Wait...you openly bray, like out loud, like a donkey? That is...fucking hot. I think i'm going to go blush and die of my own embarrassment in a corner now.

CantSaySeeSaw 12-27-2017 08:00 PM

I uploaded some audio clips of it on my drive a few nights ago, but it isn't something I want to share at the moment.

Also, small relevant update: started as a snow shoveler today, the hours are going to be very weird. I'm hoping to order all the supplies for ears and a *mystery* prop some time this week.

joejoe21 12-28-2017 03:57 PM

wish your permission id like to make a donkey manipulation for you

CantSaySeeSaw 12-29-2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joejoe21 (Post 803478)
wish your permission id like to make a donkey manipulation for you

All of my stock on here is free to use as long as you show me the image when it's done and credit me.

joejoe21 12-29-2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 803510)
All of my stock on here is free to use as long as you show me the image when it's done and credit me.

cool

CantSaySeeSaw 12-30-2017 02:27 PM

ordered the airbrush machine and the hair punching needles today. :3