The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BE Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5075)

PrBlahBlahtson 04-11-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda_Monk
This may be a stupid question but I was wondering if Litch ever finished his last be sequence after his site closed down, I have been completely unable to find it so far.

He actually visits the forum once in a while. All of his material now goes to the BE Archive, mostly under a pay-site.

Vortex3113 04-11-2007 09:43 PM

I've been looking for a few days now, but i don't have much to work with, I remember this picture that was a small comic. This blonde girl takes some pills and in the last panel her shirt is loosely on her, and she's sticking her tounge out with a "woops" face. I've been looking through every page of posts trying to find it, so it'd be appreciated. Please help

Kelta 04-11-2007 10:20 PM

Check Page 9 of this request thread, and I believe what you're looking for is there.
________
Body Science

Vortex3113 04-12-2007 11:08 AM

Thank you so much, that in fact was the pic, I've been looking for the original thread this whole time I didn't think of looking it up in requests, thanks.

saywhat 04-22-2007 04:14 PM

There's one I remember from a while ago, I thought it was excellent.

It was a woman in her bedroom and she looks at a jar of enhancement cream and says something like "it's worth a shot" and puts in on.
Then she BEs and likes it at first (I recall a panel specifically, she licks her breast and says "fabulous"). Then her breasts become too large for her to fit through a door, so she sits on the bed and says something about her life being over.

I don't remember what it's called nor do have any idea who made it. Hopefully one of you fine folks knows what I'm talking about.

Ilovebe 04-22-2007 08:18 PM

Black Medicine Girl - Evilconsumer's posting of a few photos of this game has me intrigued. I was wondering if there was a way to find it without going through a bittorrent, as I have *sigh* dial-up.

Much appreciated.

Neko KK 04-22-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkheartdan1990 (Post 72470)
Hey NekoKK are you talking about the web comic where yuffie BEs tifa with a materia? Cos i can link you to it if thats what you mean.

no and that question was already asked
im looking for a doujin of where yuffie get's BE'd and tifa turns into a futa
im also looking for a doujin by the same guy but of naruto which also has BE of sakura and ino

Kingofheartless 04-23-2007 03:19 PM

here's something for ya!
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...r777/boobs.gif

PrBlahBlahtson 04-23-2007 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saywhat (Post 78793)
There's one I remember from a while ago, I thought it was excellent.

It was a woman in her bedroom and she looks at a jar of enhancement cream and says something like "it's worth a shot" and puts in on.
Then she BEs and likes it at first (I recall a panel specifically, she licks her breast and says "fabulous"). Then her breasts become too large for her to fit through a door, so she sits on the bed and says something about her life being over.

I don't remember what it's called nor do have any idea who made it. Hopefully one of you fine folks knows what I'm talking about.

Believe it came from a playboy, if I remember right. I know the sequence, but I don't believe I have it.

shadow 04-23-2007 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingofheartless (Post 79057)

Yeah, necro-boy, that originated here...

saywhat 04-23-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson (Post 79194)
Believe it came from a playboy, if I remember right. I know the sequence, but I don't believe I have it.

Do you know who drew it maybe? Or if it had a title?

Ilovebe 04-23-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilovebe (Post 78871)
Black Medicine Girl - Evilconsumer's posting of a few photos of this game has me intrigued. I was wondering if there was a way to find it without going through a bittorrent, as I have *sigh* dial-up.

Much appreciated.

Never mind, I got it figured out.