The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Worst places to transform, looking for story ideas (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42206)

Werewolf1361 05-19-2017 09:37 AM

Worst places to transform, looking for story ideas

Some time agi we had a thread anout the worst time and place to transform. I subsequently wrote two stories feauturing my OC, Alexandra Talbot transforming in bad places (a porta potty and at a workplace teambuilding event).

I want to continue the theme of worst place for a tf. One idea I have is stuck in an elavator. What are some other ideas?

Also, mostof the women will either be barefoot or wearing sandals. The change of the feet will be written up in great detail. So favorite sandal styles and nail polish colors?

Any input is greatly appeciated and hopefully I get some new stuff up soon.

irishshane 05-19-2017 09:57 AM

Re: Worst places to transform, looking for story ideas

Since I kinda dig the mom transforming...how about a kid event, such as an school event or soccer/baseball/football game. Also opens up the possibility of other women being "infected".

But hey, that's just me

TF-Viewer 05-19-2017 02:15 PM

On a fishing trip with several other female friends, on a boat, at sea. So confined space, few places to hide, nowhere to run. Sandals also perfectly acceptable footwear for that setting.

https://images.atlanticyachtandship...._hard-full.jpg

That would be an inconvenient place to transform.

ZodiacX 05-19-2017 02:35 PM

Had a story written for me years ago about girls changing at a swim meet.
Bathing suits and a crowd = nowhere to hide, and its all shown.

Jbrey 05-19-2017 03:45 PM

random idea how about on a rollercoaster or waiting in line for one, some of the big theme parks here in the UK can get some seriously long lines or stuck in traffic is another idea

GRZEHOPL 05-19-2017 04:07 PM

maybe weeding ?

Amahain 05-19-2017 08:19 PM

Some random ideas:

- Model at a photo shoot
- Woman at a beach party (maybe an aquatic-themed TF - a black-lagoon type creature)
- Feet aren't necessarily my thing, but if you want to write a story with feet as a focus, how about at a shoe store or a podiatrist's office?

Chaos Echo 05-19-2017 08:41 PM

Mid having sex. :V

generallyawesome 05-19-2017 09:58 PM

A popular transformation location of mine is a crowded train carriage, perhaps during rush hour. In such a location I wouldn't just transform one woman, but as many as possible. Heck all the women on one crowded carriage transforming would be one hell of an awkward place.
The same scenario could also be applied to a broken elevator. During the summer period, most women would be wearing sandals anyway.

kghost74 05-19-2017 11:22 PM

person is cursed and starts changing while stuck on an airplane during a long flight.

magnus knight 05-20-2017 12:29 AM

Stuck on an airplane or while on a cruise.

At a wedding either as the bride or a bridesmaid.

While driving on a busy highway.

Also instead of barefoot could consider nude semi-transparent stockings. Just a thought. Have a nice night and happy writing.

popperock 05-20-2017 12:36 AM

In a confessional booth.