The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Are there any TF fans who aren't creative? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43466)

CantSaySeeSaw 11-27-2017 11:56 AM

Are there any TF fans who aren't creative?

I've been keeping track of the different things TF fans seem to have in common, and I haven't met any that don't identify as creative. Usually, the ones who are really hooked seem to be working in creative fields. Is this an actual link or am I jumping to conclusions?

Craper 11-27-2017 12:31 PM

Re: Are there any TF fans who aren't creative?

It's probably due to lack of content and very few producers or active communicaters, but there does seems to be a high number of creative personality types.

Cactus Jack 11-27-2017 12:38 PM

I can't draw, I can't write, I can't sing, I can't dance, but I can make romance.

aresx 11-27-2017 12:58 PM

i play music, but i don't really contribute to the TF community apart from a random story or two here and there

CantSaySeeSaw 11-27-2017 02:45 PM

It doesn't matter if its TF related or not. I haven't met a fan who dosen't at least some paints or a guitar or something. I guess maybe I don't meet people like that in general. It's hard to say, but like Craper said, seems like an unusually high concentration of creative people.

BY THE WAY DID YOU KNOW: transformation fetish is a paraphilia? That's an alternative way to turn me on: send me academic articles about transformation.

Anahki 11-27-2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 801912)
It doesn't matter if its TF related or not. I haven't met a fan who dosen't at least some paints or a guitar or something. I guess maybe I don't meet people like that in general. It's hard to say, but like Craper said, seems like an unusually high concentration of creative people.

BY THE WAY DID YOU KNOW: transformation fetish is a paraphilia? That's an alternative way to turn me on: send me academic articles about transformation.

Helloo. If you are really into research matters, you should try Sci Hub. It is the largest source of free scientific documents, and I am sure that there would be lots of psychology articles regarding paraphillias, fetish and similar subjects.
And well, I take dancing classes and I am also planning to write when I had a bit more time (adult duties + teenage hobbies).

CantSaySeeSaw 11-27-2017 04:23 PM

Oh gosh, sweep me off my feet and make them hooves. *swoons*

CantSaySeeSaw 11-27-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 801914)

But also send me links if you find anything interesting.

elrey 11-27-2017 05:03 PM

:D:D:DI'm studying functional genomic, and I can't do anything artistic, I just rip videos ahaha

aresx 11-27-2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 801914)

any particular type you want them to be? ;)

odysseusut 11-27-2017 11:55 PM

My job isn't creative and I don't really consider myself a particularly creative person... I just take inspiration from other people's works and imitate/appropriate

Jimbo 11-28-2017 10:35 AM

I used to just be a TF watcher but the lack of good process made me throw my hat into the ring (I wear a fedora) also I wanted to give something back.