The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dragonball GT Giantess Comic (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40366)

RedJack 05-09-2016 01:08 PM

Dragonball GT Giantess Comic

Finally a GTS comic from the Dragonball universe. Now before anyone gets mad at me... there is Process in growth, but no clothes rippage. Just a heads up. So far only 3 pages are up, but it looks like it will be turning into something good later on. I would be lying if I said I'm very disappointed in no clothes rippage...

And don't give me the crap of, Pan is 10 or whatever, you are a pervert BS! First, it's a comic of ink, it's not real! Second, I like realism in my GTS growth process. But enough this, the comic can be found below in the link and it too has all the pages linked as well.

http://karoine.deviantart.com/art/Co...F2097503&qo=25

TBG 05-09-2016 03:13 PM

Re: Dragonball GT Giantess Comic

Certainly has potential! I like what I'm seeing.

LK 05-09-2016 04:57 PM

Well drawn. Interesting potential. Thank you for sharing.

Allogagan 05-10-2016 01:06 AM

I am enjoying it so far.

astarothathros 05-10-2016 01:09 PM

I gotta say, I love the art in this. Using the same style as the old comics and show gives this a lot of charm!

lalilu 05-11-2016 04:42 AM

Another great find.

RedJack 05-11-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBG (Post 772145)
Certainly has potential! I like what I'm seeing.

That's how I felt when I first saw it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LK (Post 772153)
Well drawn. Interesting potential. Thank you for sharing.

Glad you like it and you are so welcome :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allogagan (Post 772214)
I am enjoying it so far.

Same here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by astarothathros (Post 772268)
I gotta say, I love the art in this. Using the same style as the old comics and show gives this a lot of charm!

Agreed, it really bring it out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalilu (Post 772368)
Another great find.

Thank you, I'm glad this is going so well. Now we all have to wait for the next part.

BlazingBarrager 05-12-2016 10:33 AM

Oh this is going to be a fun one.

Also I'm seriously disappointed in all of you for wanting clothing destruction. Pan being 10 aside, this is Dragonball. You have cast members keeping their clothes on unless things get intense, and even then the pants always stay. Shame on you all.

Also, CLOTHES BEAM!

RedJack 05-15-2016 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager (Post 772467)
Oh this is going to be a fun one.

Also I'm seriously disappointed in all of you for wanting clothing destruction. Pan being 10 aside, this is Dragonball. You have cast members keeping their clothes on unless things get intense, and even then the pants always stay. Shame on you all.

Also, CLOTHES BEAM!

I know right!? Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Alright, I know you are joking a tad bit, but it's just ink... age doesn't matter. Now if it was real, then I could agree with you. But clothes growing with any subject, (Pants included) is just bad process. I'm not asking to see Pan's privates, just to see her grow out of her clothes like all Giantess should. But there is a way to do tasteful nudity and the subject doesn't have to remain nude. Just in the process and aftermath. Then she can do what other GTS do and use a tarp or whatever happens to be laying around and either go on a rampage or drink champagne while using a in-ground pool like a bath tub. Take your pick :D

BlazingBarrager 05-17-2016 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedJack (Post 772778)
I know right!? Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Alright, I know you are joking a tad bit, but it's just ink... age doesn't matter. Now if it was real, then I could agree with you. But clothes growing with any subject, (Pants included) is just bad process. I'm not asking to see Pan's privates, just to see her grow out of her clothes like all Giantess should. But there is a way to do tasteful nudity and the subject doesn't have to remain nude. Just in the process and aftermath. Then she can do what other GTS do and use a tarp or whatever happens to be laying around and either go on a rampage or drink champagne while using a in-ground pool like a bath tub. Take your pick :D

Again, CLOTHES BEAM!