The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Stung (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38920)

AdminstratorDraven 07-05-2015 05:32 AM

Stung

Thought you guys might be interested

Draven has Spoken!

Xanderfox 07-05-2015 06:44 AM

Re: Stung

if I had to guess there won't be any process at all. The "stuff moving under the skin" looks more like they can borrow under the skin like ticks.

Laten 07-05-2015 11:38 AM

Through strange quirk of fate, immediately after seeing this thread, I found a link to a scene referencing this movie. However, as it looks like it's ripped from somewhere, I'm a bit uncertain if such things can/should be posted.

In the clip it shows antenna / mandibles coming out of a woman's mouth, before ripping her open from the inside vertically, and a giant wasp crawling out. The clip had no sound, and even with sound, I doubt that it would contain enough context for the scene.

My immediate impression was that it was more "Creature stings you, lays eggs, new wasp comes out of you" Aliens style. This mostly due to the fact that the new creature immediately *seems* to stalk menacingly towards one of the protagonists. So unless there's the assumption of mental compulsion as well, I'm guessing this is a new creature.

I could however very easily be wrong, as it was just a short clip.

popperock 07-05-2015 04:16 PM

Pretty sure the wasps are Tarantula Hawks, which are well known for laying their eggs inside their prey. I'm seriously doubting any TF is going on here. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

GenYun 07-05-2015 04:20 PM

Anything with giant insects gets my vote, even if there's no process involved.

Shadow_Dragon 07-05-2015 05:15 PM

There is skin rippage tf, and it is female, I can confirm this.

Xanderfox 07-05-2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laten (Post 752960)
Through strange quirk of fate, immediately after seeing this thread, I found a link to a scene referencing this movie. However, as it looks like it's ripped from somewhere, I'm a bit uncertain if such things can/should be posted.

In the clip it shows antenna / mandibles coming out of a woman's mouth, before ripping her open from the inside vertically, and a giant wasp crawling out. The clip had no sound, and even with sound, I doubt that it would contain enough context for the scene.

My immediate impression was that it was more "Creature stings you, lays eggs, new wasp comes out of you" Aliens style. This mostly due to the fact that the new creature immediately *seems* to stalk menacingly towards one of the protagonists. So unless there's the assumption of mental compulsion as well, I'm guessing this is a new creature.

I could however very easily be wrong, as it was just a short clip.

Like the horror movie Ticks, gaint tick lays eggs inside you then the new tick kills you in grows inside your corpse.

Amahain 07-05-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon (Post 752979)
There is skin rippage tf, and it is female, I can confirm this.

Actual TF?

I saw the trailer the other day and figured it was just eggs hatching inside a person. Glad to hear there's actual TF content.

lowes96 07-05-2015 07:25 PM

We need to see this scene!

lowes96 07-05-2015 07:41 PM

Forget it I saw the scene unless your into a grandma with a bug coming out of her nothing sexy about this scene yuck...

popperock 07-05-2015 08:39 PM

Here's the scene in question, just for posterity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVG6p0pKhMg

Shadow_Dragon 07-05-2015 10:41 PM

No there was a scene before that where a 20-30's woman has mandibles come out her mouth then you see her sort sort of "hatch" out of the body off screen but the legs are still visibly sprouting, if that makes sense.