The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sasami BE/Psuedo-AP?! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5214)

NinjaBunneh 01-23-2007 10:10 PM

Sasami BE/Psuedo-AP?!

4 Attachment(s)
Been meaning to post this thing for ages! A while ago I got a Pretty Sammy manga collection at an anime convention. Non-hentai and actually officially released by AIC, it's a compilation of short Pretty Sammy stories done by different artists. There are two volumes and I do own both (I'll post some from part 1 later. There's 3 different Sasami APs in it! XD Hence why I got it).

Anyways, one artist was always pretty intriguing as he has a very sketchy style and likes to draw Sasami a bit more shapely than usual...and even moreso in THIS one! XD

The storyline seems to involve Sasami going to the beach and meeting Misao there. After finding out that Misao's only swimsuit is her school swimsuit, she switches to her school swimsuit so that Misao wouldn't be embarassed. Anyways, Misao makes a comment about Sasami's breasts and how she wishes hers were that big. That evil bird thing smirks and then BAM! She turns into Pixie Misa...with huge T&A! Who then zaps Sasami with her wand, causing her to develop but seemingly not age (?)! Sasami transforms into Pretty Sammy and discovers that her costume has adjusted to her new size. After that, Pixie Misa starts zapping other people too and hits Tenchi, causing him to get really buff. Pretty Sammy then knocks Pixie Misa into the horizon and everyone turns back to normal. Tenchi makes a comment about Sasami looking better with huge boobs and somewhere off in the distance, Misao curses her small breasts.

Mind you that's just what I can gather from the pictures (and I had someone translate a panel for me). If anyone is interested in translating the whole thing, lemme know! Until then I'll just post the part people care about: The transformation and after effects. Shame there's not much process there, but this is really an interesting transformation and I think it deserves to be posted. The page of Tenchi getting buff features very little visible transformed Sasami and Misao so it isn't posted :P

I did the best I could to get the file size/quality ratio right. Scanner isn't that great and, as you can see, the binding gets absolutely raped when I do this...SO BE GRATEFUL! >:O

jthm22 01-23-2007 11:57 PM

very nice find

lalilu 01-24-2007 01:00 AM

nice

Sutibaru 01-24-2007 01:06 AM

Although nice find, it appears to be more AP to me. Her legs, butt, and hips appears to mature as well.

BaconExpert 01-24-2007 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru
Although nice find, it appears to be more AP to me. Her legs, butt, and hips appears to mature as well.

At least there's one definite BE panel: that seperates it from other AP sequences where all of the body changes in one panel.

OHGODBIGBOOBS 01-24-2007 12:50 PM

There is BE so why are people moaning...
AP+BE=Super Sequince

Sutibaru 01-24-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHGODBIGBOOBS
There is BE so why are people moaning...
AP+BE=Super Sequince

All AP have BE and so does TG but we put things in the right category if that is what they are. I really do not care much, but I just stated it was AP so that people don't think this is just simply BE.

The Lord of War 01-24-2007 02:37 PM

It might not be AP though, it could just be her getting super sexified.

NinjaBunneh 01-24-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lord of War
It might not be AP though, it could just be her getting super sexified.

That's what it seemed to be to me. Like I said, it's a sort of psuedo-AP. Decided to list it as BE because it's alittle more like that...it's really hard to say WHAT this transformation is.

Like I said, she seems to sexually mature without actually growing older...which makes NO damn sense, but isn't that they joy of manga? XD

OHGODBIGBOOBS 01-25-2007 05:22 AM

Now that i thik about it you could be right...

Gaffenheimer 01-25-2007 11:24 AM

This is an excellent manga. Thank you for sharing it with us.