The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   The Revenge of the Bismarck (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11448)

w_oo_t 05-05-2008 12:08 AM

The Revenge of the Bismarck

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the follow-up to http://woot.iiichan.net/index.php?image=193
I didn't think this really fit (no pun intended) on The Melon Stand

The girl was oriented with her broad backside to him, studying the list of Eugen & Bergen's 365 Three Hundred and Sixty-Five Flavors on the wall like she was going to be quizzed on it later. He couldn't see her face, but it had to be her.

"Steph?"

She froze, fidgeted with her hands, pulling her too small skirt over her ass. It retreated immediately after release, exposing a surrender flag in the form of extra large white cotton panties.

He called again, "Stephanie!"

She turned this time. Her eyes were averted and she was blushing fiercely. "Oh, hey. Long time no see."

"Yeah, what's it been? Almost two years now. You're looking good."

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say because the tone of her voice dropped the room temperature by a few degrees. "Is that supposed to be funny?"

"No."

"Good, because it's not. Satisfied? I'm fat." That much was obvious, but for emphasis she gripped her keg sized belly with both hands and shook it at him threateningly. It pitched up and down. Her boobs that were perched atop it looked like two overweight children jumping on a water bed. The amount of mass in motion sent her teetering. She windmilled her arms to remain upright. He couldn't help but grin at this, and grinning did nothing to improve her mood. "I'm fat and you were right about my eating; about that creep Gary. Isn't that what you want me to say?"

"Jeez Steph, calm down. I just thought I'd say hi, not gloat or start a fight. Obviously you're not ready to hear compliments right now." She eyed him suspiciously. "Which is fine. Really. Fine. Why don't we talk over ice cream? My treat. Go ahead and pick your poison."

She lowered her voice and said embarrassedly: "Single scoop of sugar-free vanilla frozen soy milk," adding, "I'm on a diet."

SeekerSean 05-05-2008 12:15 AM

Re: The Revenge of the Bismarck

Awesome follow-up job!

Sean

SoylentOrange 05-05-2008 12:45 AM

Okay, this is the after, and the first was a before, but now we need a "during" because I'm wondering who this "creep gary" was and what warning our nameless narrator was giving her...?

But still, wonderful, wonderful work! :D

(Oh, and apparently the move from Wisconson went okay, so that's good news too! :D)

w_oo_t 05-05-2008 01:35 AM

Yeah it might need another installment. I kept typing after she orders, but then deleted it all after realizing that her diet confession was the most natural stopping point.

Hao 05-05-2008 03:41 AM

That does close it nicely. A nice follow-up pict.

Vader7476 05-05-2008 10:40 AM

Hehe, lovely. I'm dissapointed she isn't angry or pouty-faced. :)

Having another where she's bigger would be quite the tasty treat! And she has black hair, completely hot. :p

w_oo_t 05-05-2008 02:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
easily fixed :D

Supernaut 05-05-2008 02:35 PM

The Revenge of the Bismarck

Just like women! they NEVER get how they are THE expression and defination of total beauty. *Snicker* ;)

Metatron 05-05-2008 03:11 PM

Just out of curiosity woot is she going to get bigger?

humble.fool 05-05-2008 11:00 PM

@Metatron: obviously not if she has anything to say about it!

kayser118 05-06-2008 03:55 AM

Wow, your stories never cease to amaze me, Woot!
Two thumbs up!

Metatron 05-06-2008 09:38 AM

humble.fool@ Possibly but then again there is such a thing as a relapse
*puts hands together and starts to pray to what ever god influences woot to draw

Anonymous Lurker 05-06-2008 10:36 AM

Even bigger would almost be TOO big, but at the same time it's kind of a Mt. Everest "Because it's there" kind of thing.

Vader7476 05-06-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w_oo_t (Post 168747)
easily fixed :D

You sir, have won the internets. :p

w_oo_t 05-06-2008 10:45 AM

Yay! I've always wanted my very own internets.

I think another story segment will answer some concerns people have brought up.

gamonthehand 05-06-2008 10:24 PM

you know i think she needs to meet the subject of your april fools joke this year woot.
the bismark needs to meet its perfect victim.

MWahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!BLAM!!!.......*(d ead from head shot)

Metatron 05-07-2008 06:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vader7476 (Post 169080)
You sir, have won the internets. :p

Second on the need to give woot internets

long john silver 05-07-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 169416)
Second on the need to give woot internets

So, ye be finally showin' yer face.

I really be not surprised.

spongebathe83 05-07-2008 09:30 PM

I nominate this for the notable contributions folder

SoylentOrange 05-08-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spongebathe83 (Post 169712)
I nominate this for the notable contributions folder

Maybe once he's posted the follow-up?

w_oo_t 05-12-2008 05:29 PM

The Revenge of the Bismarck pt2

1 Attachment(s)
"Let's talk outside," Stephanie suggested after they both received their orders.

Her width was accommodated by the double doors of the ice cream parlor, but she took one look at the flimsy plastic lawn chairs strewn about on the patio and kept on walking towards the trail and the coast. She snuck a few timid spoonfuls of her frozen soy milk and halted suddenly, making a face and shaking her body. The styrofoam container braved this disruption like a dingy on the high seas, and remained wedged in her bosom.

"Brain freeze?" he guessed.

"Ugh, no. Have you ever had this before? It's terrible."

"Heh. Do you want to go back and get something else?"

Stephanie glanced over her shoulder at the store, now small in the distance, and her wistful expression changed to a look of determination. "That's sweet of you, but I'll survive. I don't want to compromise my diet since it's working so well already. I've lost seventy-five pounds! This is my treat for being able to fit into my old clothes again." There was a pause and she felt the need to confess: "minus the bra. And, well, I did sew an elastic panel to the front of my skirt. You can't tell, right?"

Whatever alterations she made to the garment were completely shrouded by the overhang of her mighty belly. "Right."

She smiled. They arrived at an overlook along the path. Stephanie eased her bulk onto a concrete bench with an unnecessary gingerness that spoke volumes of concern for the structural integrity of seats everywhere. She set the ice cream parody alongside her and gazed out at the ocean, chin nestled in the valley between her breasts. The walk had winded her, and it took some time before her breathing slowed to normal and she resumed talking.

"So yeah, Gary was a jerk. It took me so long to figure that out. I mistook all the presents and all the restaurant trips for genuine affection. As my metabolism slowed to a crawl and I started gaining weight he drove me further out of town to eat. You know why? Because he didn't want to run into anyone he knew. Gradually I noticed he never introduced me to any of his friends or relatives. He was embarrassed to be seen with me in public. But the feeding only sped up. The heavier I got the happier he became, and I wanted to make him happy so bad.

He made so many excuses to stay in, left me at home laying on the couch watching a movie countless nights. I found out he was cheating on me with some thin girl. He said it was just to keep up appearances, that nobody would understand what there was between us. He said he didn't love her." Her head slumped against her chest, muffling her words. "I broke it off. It was like waking up from an awful dream." He put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Stephanie looked up at him apologetically. "You're probably the last person that deserves to be burdened with all of this, but thanks for listening. Believe it or not, I've grown a lot since we we dated," she paused and got red faced, quickly amending: "emotionally!"

"I've had ample time to forgive and forget. I'm just glad you're out of that situation now." He walked around to her left and sat down beside her.

"Me too," she snuggled against him.

ProfessorMishap 05-12-2008 05:37 PM

Very adorable dude :) Thanks for continuing.

SoylentOrange 05-12-2008 06:22 PM

Awwwww :)

Wonderful story + Illo, woot. Just like "Milk and Cookies", you have an amazing ability to make something sweet and tender out of something so blatantly cute and sexy. Quite an admirable talent, one which I've tried with (I hope) some success to replicate with my Juggalos stories...

F_Shogun 05-12-2008 09:25 PM

Very nice! :)

B-mage 05-12-2008 09:39 PM

Hmmm, so Gary was an FA but an ass...
It may sound wrong but I wish we could see her at her peak >.>

still cute story and even cuter behind ;P

BMan25 05-12-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-mage (Post 171947)
Hmmm, so Gary was an FA but an ass...
It may sound wrong but I wish we could see her at her peak >.>

still cute story and even cuter behind ;P

Fantastic as always woot, your work is the best. Would be cool to se her at her max.

SoylentOrange 05-12-2008 10:23 PM

I think that could work in flashback, as she confides in him.

But we need a "happily ever after" pic, you realize; once she's lost all the weight she wants to. But whether that brings her down to original bismarck size or makes her even more impressively hourglassed is up to woot, though. :D

DanTails 05-13-2008 12:37 AM

Of course, nobody here thinks she's big enough, although I doubt you'd over do her as much as we all want you to.. =P (Although, is it just me, or does she look bigger in part 2? Must be the better shot of her butt and her belly width. Or it's a lot worse metabolism then we thought)

Heck, I'm always a fan of how big girls live with being really big... so you get the generic "Yay for you!" comment. =P

Hao 05-13-2008 03:26 AM

Well done Woot. It's nice to see people with talent contribute, but it's even better when someone who can add depth and story to a cheesecake pict.
Even though I don't dig WG, (although the second pict in this set looked like a cute inflation) this was a nice addition to the board.
I'm sure everyone here thanks you.

w_oo_t 05-13-2008 11:48 AM

Stephanie does look heftier in this installment. Her sitting position makes her already wide butt looks wider. Her belly is being compressed by her legs and chest so it's squished out further, and her upper arms aren't being partially hidden by boob.

Well, that and the fact that I'm not used to drawing larger ladies. Also, I'm never terribly consistent, usually erring on the side of bigger, even when no change has taken place =D

In any case, she was fun to draw. Hope ya enjoyed.

BMan25 05-13-2008 08:15 PM

We enjoyed it alot, Thank You for all of your hard work!

Metatron 05-14-2008 02:58 PM

that is one rockin picture ya did there woot

Vader7476 05-14-2008 03:12 PM

Please sir, can we have some more!

:)