The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Image - Ecstasy Helix Infection "Skiff" (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1118)

Skiff 11-18-2005 02:22 AM

Image - Ecstasy Helix Infection "Skiff"

2 Attachment(s)
New thread for part 2 of my comic!

But here?s the first part again.

Skiff 11-18-2005 02:23 AM

Here?s part 2

(Black and White Previews Done) :eek:

foxmaster5 11-18-2005 08:34 AM

My god thats some greeat stuff there. Cant wait for the thrird installment.

Sutibaru 11-18-2005 12:36 PM

Veery good Skiff, but there is a bit of a problem. I feel like the transformation of the girl to the bunnygirl needs a bit more. Sure you got the feet transformation, but what about the ears and tail?

But it is still good. It really is up to you. I trust that you know what you are doing.

foducool 11-18-2005 12:51 PM

lol think harder, think bigger !

ZinFeir 11-18-2005 04:29 PM

I like the rabbit into human-ish rabbit, its as cute as they get.

SoylentOrange 11-18-2005 08:27 PM

Very nicely done, Skiff. The only critiques I have at this point are the black bar in page six that's very visually "heavy" and doesn't seem to serve a purpose, and the fact that Dr. Ross goes from jacket to no jacket without any kind of in-between action or dialogue to let the reader know. It just kind of vanishes off her between panels.

Other than that, fantastic work. Great sequences, and I can't wait to see what comes next. You've got some real talent and skill behind your work and it just keeps getting better and better.

AnimeGuy2005 11-18-2005 09:38 PM

[QUOTE=Other than that, fantastic work. Great sequences, and I can't wait to see what comes next. You've got some real talent and skill behind your work and it just keeps getting better and better.[/QUOTE]

I agree with orange your skills are getting better. I love you work. Keep it up.

tsokei 11-18-2005 10:21 PM

great work, lots of good artwork there and nothing to complain about here ^_^

Fake_Name 11-19-2005 12:22 AM

Well, I would complain about all the useless posts.

Other than that, i like it (good job, skiff).

Can i suggest people stop making a mess of the new thread with posts consisting of nothing more than "oooh... I like it".

How about we just say that kudos are implied, and stop posting. Let's not have to start another thread in a week.

Unless you have a meaningful contribution, Don't say anything at all.

Snowglare 11-19-2005 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fake_Name
Well, I would complain about all the useless posts.

Other than that, i like it (good job, skiff).

Can i suggest people stop making a mess of the new thread with posts consisting of nothing more than "oooh... I like it".

How about we just say that kudos are implied, and stop posting. Let's not have to start another thread in a week.

Unless you have a meaningful contribution, Don't say anything at all.

But all your post says is "I like it" and "stop making 'I like it' posts". Why complain when you can do something about it? Post something constructive yourself, and balance out the fluff.

Kyu 11-19-2005 10:18 AM

Skiff - out of curiosity, do you read MacHall (www.machall.com)? Those last few panels on the last page currently available remind me a lot of that style, both in the art and in the humor.

Just curious... (Comic's great, as usual)