The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5080)

Sutibaru 01-10-2007 05:54 PM

TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

I hope this thread will cure the problem of people making threads for requests and make the process forums a more friendly place. Within this thread you can make your requests but you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

1. Requests must deal with process material.

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

4. Fulfilled requests should be answered in links rather than attachments in order to save Lorekeep's webspace.
If the file is not on the forum at all (linked or attached) and is thought to be good enough, it may deserve a thread of it's own.

5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

Lorekeep, if you have a problem with this, go ahead and delete these threads. I am sure you see what I am trying to do here.

CyberFox 01-10-2007 06:07 PM

How about a sequence of a girl transforming into a monkey?

PrBlahBlahtson 01-10-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru
5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

End of statement, Cyberfox.

Alefin 01-11-2007 08:52 AM

Toon Disney has a show they've been running a while called Legend of the Dragon. The basic premise is that evil is trying to defeat these Guardians to take their powers, blah blah. The relevent portion is that the guardians undergo a mild physical transformation related to their zodiac symbol when using their powers. Now, most seem to be male guardians, but I know at least the tiger and horse guardians are female, and I believe the snake is as well. I was wondering if anyone had seen clips of these anywhere?

As an additional afterthought, in one of the episodes the female bad guy transforms into a dragon hybrid.

Dayn 01-18-2007 03:20 AM

i dunno something told me to ask this when i got home from work tonight.

in the most recent version of My Favorite Martian (the one where christopher Lloyd played uncle martin) as well, i realise the general TF's are male, but the one at the end where Lizzy becomes a resident of the planet Vinoc-7.
yes it was a poof TF, but on the way down the stairs the change reverses itself, in a slowish manor.
anyway i'd like to request a clip if at all possible as it doesnt seem to be anywhere around the forums.

KitsuneKit 01-18-2007 09:07 AM

Here you go

The Creature transformation (as well as the vore)

http://media.putfile.com/My-Favorite...Transformation

I have some other transformation videos here as well.

KitsuneKit 01-18-2007 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberFox
How about a sequence of a girl transforming into a monkey?

You were supposed to ask for existing material... but I do have something for you.
http://media.putfile.com/Kim-Possible-the-Full-Monkey

Kim Possible's Transformation into a Monkey (in Video)

Mitchell 01-18-2007 02:50 PM

There's a Dave the Barbarian episode where he becomes a Werecow, and then a were-everything. (If something bites him, he becomes a were-it.)

They only solve it by making him a were-Dave!

TB Tabby 01-18-2007 07:41 PM

The "Female TF only except for TG" rule still applies.

EchoWing 01-22-2007 02:15 AM

Years back, I came across several sequences from an artist under the screenname DMA. Unfortunately, this same artist has the tendency to delete his older works.

My question is, has anyone saved any of his deleted stuff on their hard drive?

jimi20 01-22-2007 04:45 AM

found this but dunno how much remains...

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://dma.furvect.com/

TF-Viewer 01-22-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EchoWing
Years back, I came across several sequences from an artist under the screenname DMA. Unfortunately, this same artist has the tendency to delete his older works.

My question is, has anyone saved any of his deleted stuff on their hard drive?

Oh, you know they have. But they horde it away like it's made of gold and won't share. :(

He's also blocked all his content from being archived at archive.org so there's no point in even checking there.

Seadog Driftwood 01-22-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer
Oh, you know they have. But they horde it away like it's made of gold and won't share. :(

He's also blocked all his content from being archived at archive.org so there's no point in even checking there.

I used to have the series including "ffoxkittg01" by DMA on my Mac, but the machine failed and when I tried to save the sequence, I failed. I haven't been able to find it since... Basically, a female cat and a male fox are resting in bed. The moment they fall asleep, a nightmare or something takes hold of them. The cat licks and massages the fox, and wherever her hands or tongue go, that part of the body changes to become like hers. The last frame is the fox waking up to find himself a complete copy of her.

To whoever has a copy of it, I'm BEGGING you! PLEASE! Send me a copy! cdog_squirrel AT hotmail DOT com.
Or, to rephrase my previous statement in the form of an altered quote: "PLEASE Hernando, Please gimme that sequence! I NEED IT TO BREATHE!"

(To the owner of the sequence: if your name is not Hernando, please feel free to insert your name instead)

TF-Viewer 01-22-2007 08:24 PM

Eh, I liked his werewolf and lioness sequences better. One of them was actually on a yahoogroup for a while, but I think the group was among those that spontaneously combusted.

majesty 01-22-2007 10:06 PM

i was wondering if anyone still had the morningstart pic of britney spears turning into a cow.I know he did a few of her one was a cat and dog and a cow.The cow one was taken down a few weeks later and i was hoping someone had a copy of it.

Indigo 01-22-2007 10:09 PM

My gods, I've been looking for that fox/cat sequence for ages. I had it on a previous computer as well, but the bearings on the hard drive burnt out and I lost it. That was one of my favorite sequences. If someone does still have that, I'd love to get a hold of it again too.

SephirothForever 01-23-2007 10:28 PM

Does anybody have the sequence from tenchi in tokyo where ryoko transformed into a demon form after absorbing a crystal into her forehead... if so can you please post the link.

Rocketted 01-24-2007 12:01 PM

Does anyone have anything with a girl/car TF or simaler. preferably pictures. Thanks you!

EchoWing 01-24-2007 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketted
Does anyone have anything with a girl/car TF or simaler. preferably pictures. Thanks you!

If memory serves, both Ranzab and Naga have done pictures featuring women turning into vehicles. Not sure how to get Ranzab's stuff anymore, but Naga's you can find at his site.

http://www.nagasden.com/

Dragon 01-24-2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

I have a lot of DMA's stuff on my drive. If you ask me, he probably deleted both his yahoo group and website recently as he's trying to make a go at being a legitimate artist of some description. I think I have a couple singles of his posted with permission on my site.

http://dragon.furvect.com

jimi20 01-26-2007 03:50 AM

Request.. does anyone know where to find the picture of Britney Spears (?) turning into a cow? shes kind of halfway transformed and shes kneeling down looking at you wearing jeans i think it was pencil coloured and i think it may have been on a yahoo group... any ideas?

dorintf 01-27-2007 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here ya go:

KitsuneKit 01-27-2007 09:23 PM

Does anyone have the TR Sequence that Picklejuice did a while back about a girl named Crystal (or maybe it was Krystal) that is transformed into a tiger while she is talking with her friend?

jimi20 01-28-2007 06:32 AM

AWESOME! thank you SO much i've been looking for this for ages! where did you find it? and thanks again!

Seadog Driftwood 01-29-2007 02:31 PM

Well, apparently I made a mispost in my idea for a fun kind of TF.
"http://www.livescience.com/animalworld/070124_furry_rodent.html"
Once I had read about it, I began wondering: wouldn't it be fun if somebody did a TF of someone turning into one of these...
So that's my idea. What do you think of it?

EDIT: Fixed the link.

inchide 01-30-2007 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seadog Driftwood
Well, apparently I made a mispost in my idea for a fun kind of TF.
http://www.livescience.com/animalwor...ry_rodent.html
Once I had read about it, I began wondering: wouldn't it be fun if somebody did a TF of someone turning into one of these...
So that's my idea. What do you think of it?

The link doesn't work.

dorintf 01-30-2007 06:06 PM

jimi20, I honestly don't remember. I have things sitting in my hard drive that have been there for three years. I seem to remember it coming off of a Yahoo group somewhere. Anyway, have fun.

KitsuneKit, I vaguely remember that one, but don't have it. I have one by Picklejuice where a girl turns into a tiger after eating magical apples, but I'm sure that's not what you're talking about. Sorry.

Transmutedelf 01-31-2007 12:21 AM

Well along the cow vein, I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I might find other images that where on the women to cow yahoo group. Sadly the group is no longer up and I failed to archive anything from that group. A couple of them come to mind that I've been wanting to find more so than others. There was a sequence of a soccer team who transform into cows.

jimi20 01-31-2007 12:37 AM

dorintf - thanks anyway :D you already helped me a great deal

Transmutedelf - ditto

EchoWing 01-31-2007 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transmutedelf
Well along the cow vein, I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I might find other images that where on the women to cow yahoo group. Sadly the group is no longer up and I failed to archive anything from that group. A couple of them come to mind that I've been wanting to find more so than others. There was a sequence of a soccer team who transform into cows.

I remember seeing some of those images on one of Gouly's groups. I'll check later, post a link if I'm right.

jimi20 01-31-2007 07:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
transmutedelf - i think i found it - check out the attatched picture, if it is then you owe thanks to EchoWing, when he mentioned Gouly's art i had a sudden though i am a member of his groups and this is where i found this pic (and the first one in the two parter)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goulygallery/

Regards
Jimi20

Transmutedelf 01-31-2007 12:14 PM

Jimi-Thank you thats it!

EchoWing-Your a life saver!

EchoWing 01-31-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transmutedelf
Jimi-Thank you thats it!

EchoWing-Your a life saver!

It's no trouble. I remembered that Gouly did the two pics you were asking about, figured that'd be a good place to start.

Glad I could help point you guys in the right direction.

jimi20 02-01-2007 12:39 AM

Thanks again EchoWing - hopefully i may be able to help you in the future :D

SoylentOrange 02-08-2007 11:18 PM

I keep losing the link to that TF image board, the one set up to be like 4chan. It doesn't have a lot on it, but it's worth checking up on from time to time.

Can anyone help a brother out?

EchoWing 02-09-2007 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange
I keep losing the link to that TF image board, the one set up to be like 4chan. It doesn't have a lot on it, but it's worth checking up on from time to time.

Can anyone help a brother out?

Is this the one you're looking for?

http://www.anonib.com/furrytf/index.php?b=1

SoylentOrange 02-09-2007 08:25 AM

Yeah, that's it, thanks.

ZodiacX 02-09-2007 10:23 AM

I was pokeing around Wiki last night and found there's a Batman graphic novel where he's a vampire and Catwoman is a werecat. Anyone see this? Think it was called Batman: Bloodmist. Is it worth getting? Any TF?

why am i doing this 02-09-2007 10:33 AM

here yah go Z

http://transform.to/~werekatt/comics/blood/

Seadog Driftwood 02-09-2007 12:41 PM

For those who read El Goonish Shive, I come forth with a bizarre request.

Grace changing into Damien form. She'd probably not exaaactly be in control of such a thing; I suspect that she'd not really want that kind of form, but if it just happened or something...

And if it was a sequence, that would be the very pinnacle of NEATO-COOL-AWESOME-WHEE.

inchide 02-09-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seadog Driftwood
For those who read El Goonish Shive, I come forth with a bizarre request.

Grace changing into Damien form. She'd probably not exaaactly be in control of such a thing; I suspect that she'd not really want that kind of form, but if it just happened or something...

And if it was a sequence, that would be the very pinnacle of NEATO-COOL-AWESOME-WHEE.

Wrong Thread, man. Here it's a request thread for already existing material. For what you want, go here: http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

inchide 02-09-2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by why am i doing this

Awsome, Why. Do you know what happens to her at the end of the story?

ZodiacX 02-09-2007 02:21 PM

Hmm... Im a bit disappointed in seeing it, for some reason. Thanks anyway!

why am i doing this 02-09-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchide
Awsome, Why. Do you know what happens to her at the end of the story?

joker kills her.

TF-Viewer 02-10-2007 05:41 AM

I have been looking for the TF clip from "Meet the Applegates" for a long time. In that scene a man and woman turn into giant insects. Has anyone see a site with it anyplace?

TUF 02-11-2007 04:05 AM

story from way back when...

Anyone remember a story about Tomb Raider's Lara Croft going into a temple and getting turned into a wolf? I know there was one about her getting turned into an anthro elephant herm, but I'm not interested in that one. The story I'm looking for was probably the first TF content I ever saw online, and I'm trying to track it back down, if someone still has it downloaded. I think it was even before the very first Process site. Ancient history.

From memory, and what research with Google, it was written by Cyndros (I think) and it was on Magus The Fox's Geocities archive site. www.archive.org gives nothing, either.

TF-Viewer 02-11-2007 05:14 AM

I don't remember that Tomb Raider wolf being a story, but I do remember it being a 3 page black and white TF sequence, by Ranzab I believe it was.

Seadog Driftwood 02-12-2007 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchide
Wrong Thread, man. Here it's a request thread for already existing material. For what you want, go here: http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Sorry about that. I didn't know how this worked.

TUF 02-12-2007 12:00 PM

Quote:

I don't remember that Tomb Raider wolf being a story, but I do remember it being a 3 page black and white TF sequence, by Ranzab I believe it was.

Right, I remember that too, but there was a story around a similar theme.

Lara finds a amulet with a gem in it in a temple, gets turned into a wolf in body and mind, joins the pack of wolves in the temple, while exploring, touches the gem again and turns back into a human, then the story ends with her acidentally falling and crushing the gem and starting to turn back into a wolf.

majesty 02-12-2007 07:52 PM

i like to see the lephant one

popperock 02-12-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majesty
i like to see the lephant one

http://doc.furvect.com/Stories/Toolman19/tomb.html

KitsuneKit 02-13-2007 11:10 AM

I've honestly been looking for a skit from MadTV from years ago where Aries Spears is making of DMX and he is singing a song called "Love you Better" or something like that. He gets horse steroids and grows a mane and hoves and a tail and the girl in the video also gets it and she also is turning into a horse.

Anyone know of this video? Because I can't find it.

Kamikaze_Wtrmln 02-15-2007 03:13 PM

Does anybody have the full episode from the Friday the 13th Series called My Wife as a Dog? I've seen the last transformation part on youtube but people tell me that doesn't give the full episode justice...

PrBlahBlahtson 02-15-2007 06:05 PM

Aren't full episodes taboo here?

h2x 02-15-2007 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if this is considered transformation...but would anyone know what comic this comes from?

Sutibaru 02-15-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2x
Not sure if this is considered transformation...but would anyone know what comic this comes from?

Wow... 100% non-process forum material.

TF-Viewer 02-16-2007 02:43 AM

And it should be deleted, right away.

transfnight 02-16-2007 10:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I found that pic of Tifa into a cowgirl. Does anyone know the name of the doujin that it come from or does anyone have it (the guy who post this pict was also looking for it..., I search and find nothing).

**EDIT, I realise that the user had posted an other pic with the artist name on it. But, by searshing on the net, I only find out that the name of that hentai doujinshi was "maybe" : 7th HEAVEN ***Thank to Exinjeru, I now know that's not 7th heaven

Exinjeru 02-18-2007 03:54 AM

I can say this isn't 7th Heaven.

transfnight 02-18-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exinjeru
I can say this isn't 7th Heaven.

Thank, well I did a google search with the name on the second pic and find only this name..look like, I'm far away to find it.