The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Kaiba (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11593)

BaconExpert 05-14-2008 10:02 AM

Kaiba

Inflation isn't really my sort of thing, but I found a scene when I was checking out this surreal anime called Kaiba. It's confusing (to me, so far), but what I know is that it's about the ability to add/extract good/bad memories, and even extract someone's memories to implant into another body.

Naturally, there's all sorts of weird and kinky applications to this, but then again, the whole Kaiba universe is rather odd and abstract.

In episode 2, one character apparently is utilizing this aspect to have some sort of orgasm through inflation. A rather tragic ending though.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7407630T...670571&rank=10

It takes place at 16:56, but I recommend not only watching the episode from the beginning, but also watching episode 1. It's a pretty surreal series.

On a side note, an extremely large-breasted woman is seen starting at 12:56.

ProfessorMishap 05-14-2008 12:33 PM

Re: Kaiba

Very interesting anime. o.o

Hao 05-14-2008 03:25 PM

Ok, I have to look up info on this series because I just watched the linked movie and I still have no idea what I just saw.
Still, very interesting and worth seeing more of just for the style of it.

mrboggy 05-15-2008 08:19 AM

It's a very moving and deep anime and almost every episode seems to end with the characters that Kaiba meets ending in some personal tragedy. If you're into a imaginatively stunning and emotionally charged anime, I highly recommend this one. Unfortunately it's still a fairly new anime. It debuted in Japan in April of this year and because of this I've only been able to find 5 episodes online and only four that were subbed. I'm sure though that if we keep a lookout for this that we'll be able to find more episodes of this amazingly original piece of work. I would also like to thank BaconExpert for introducing us all to this.

spongebathe83 05-15-2008 09:16 AM

Interesting

LivingBattery 05-15-2008 02:11 PM

Nevermind that then.

BaconExpert 05-15-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrboggy (Post 172824)
It's a very moving and deep anime and almost every episode seems to end with the characters that Kaiba meets ending in some personal tragedy. If you're into a imaginatively stunning and emotionally charged anime, I highly recommend this one. Unfortunately it's still a fairly new anime. It debuted in Japan in April of this year and because of this I've only been able to find 5 episodes online and only four that were subbed. I'm sure though that if we keep a lookout for this that we'll be able to find more episodes of this amazingly original piece of work. I would also like to thank BaconExpert for introducing us all to this.

Yeah, in ways I regret bringing it up. It's kinda like bringing up a famous painting to tell people that there's nudity in it.

I just wish that most people will check the series out and not with a certain expectation or goal in mind.

Mr. Gun Happy 05-15-2008 05:37 PM

Well, if it weren't for you mentioning about the body inflation, I would've never heard of this anime. I watched the whole episode, and now I'm curious as to where it's going. So...Thanks. ^_^

kingnitros 05-15-2008 07:28 PM

oooh, that is a cool series.

gongon1050 05-16-2008 01:03 PM

That is a very good anime, much better than the crap shown on tv these days....such a mind trip. Thanks for introducing me to it.

zabuzabotz 05-18-2008 01:21 PM

wow, the style was new to me...

but that was a very nice BI.. too bad you couldnt see her well at her max XD

i might watch the whole series, this brings some variety ^^

TYKUN 05-29-2008 12:41 PM

Interesting, and nice anime, good story, great character design which reminds me Osamu Tezuka sometimes and perfect animation, too bad, they will made only 12 episodes but shorter, better is the quality !