The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TaylorMadeClips BE Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9965)

BudapestSwopeJr 01-26-2008 12:48 AM

TaylorMadeClips BE Updates

Mistress Taylor has just released "Dream Big pt 2" to her download store TaylorMadeClips.
"Pt 2" leaves off where the first one ended but otherwise is very different in style from its predecessor.

Its shirt bursting with Taylor as she loves her new bigger boobs she got at the end of Dream Big Pt 1 but she wants SO MUCH MORE! She gets more as her breasts have not stopped their expansion. Presented in 16:9 format.
http://taylormadeclips.com/images/bep2.jpg

LK 01-26-2008 12:51 AM

Re: Dream Big 2

This is a really, really good BE sequence. I'd recommend for anyone interested in BE to pick it up. Lots of tension, swelling, and all the things that make a good process. Taylor has great screen presence in this one. She really gets a kick out of expanding boobs!

Prof. Frink313 01-26-2008 10:28 AM

This one is pretty good. I picked up the extended version because the extra buck fifty was not going to really break the bank on top of the standard $5.50 that the regular version costs. It is fun sound effects and good camera angles. I especially liked it when the camera zooms in for the effect. Either the standard or the special editions are worth picking up.

BudapestSwopeJr 01-26-2008 04:36 PM

I recently fixed the gallery for the Dream Big 2 Clip. Its pretty good so you should check it out. Its to the left of the clip description/listing.

I don't want anyone to by mistake purchase Dream Big Pt 2 and Dream Big Pt 2(Bonus Edition) which I noticed has happened.

The bonus edition has 2 clips in a zip file
1. the EXACT SAME VERSION of the expansion that is in the non-"bonus" version.

The the "BONUS" portion is...
2. A seven minute "original" cut of the first expansion which is pretty different than the final version and then it has a second inflation expansion which is only available in the "Bonus" edition.

Myht 01-27-2008 01:12 AM

someone rapidshare this please

Clickme 01-27-2008 01:26 AM

Not the right thing to ask. This site supports the artists, so if someone is offering something for a price, it's the only way this site will offer it.

Asking for a freebie will only get the wrong people mad.

kuenbu 01-27-2008 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myht (Post 139540)

Your very fist post is asking for a handout?

Not cool. In other news, welcome aboard!

LK 01-27-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myht (Post 139540)

Rapidshare *that.*

wvb 01-27-2008 02:14 PM

lawl

owned

Sauerkraut 01-27-2008 02:33 PM

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

You know, she should post some kind of trailer, to get people more interested in this. It doesn't even have to show any of the BE, but it might give people an idea of what these videos are like.

Just a thought, I suppose.

The Warlock 01-27-2008 05:44 PM

Or you could drop the five goddam bucks for a clip to see if you like it, or you could even listen to the mobs of people posting here about how great they are.

I mean come on, FIVE BUCKS. Take a goddam chance.

The Warlock

FeironLucs 01-27-2008 06:05 PM

Wow, this was great guys. You just keep getting better with each shoot I think.

The tension of the clothing from the different angles, her expressions, the camera angles. Poetry.

I don't see that much I'd improve on myself. I'd say this is totally worth a buy for anyone who hasn't picked it up.