The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Zomboobies released yet? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35181)

zenaku 10-25-2013 11:30 PM

Zomboobies released yet?

So, I'm sure that everyone remembers hearing about this move. Everything I've seen says it was released this year, and will be coming to america next year. but I can't wait that long! Is it actually out? Is there someplace to get a japanese version?

acme 10-25-2013 11:43 PM

Re: Zomboobies released yet?

I been wondering the same thing too. The youtube page been quiet for a year now.

SoulChaser 10-26-2013 04:41 AM

I to wondering about this for awhile now to.

Amazeroth 10-26-2013 05:15 AM

Hm, never heard of a movie like this before. But just a google search helped me out.....cool and a trash movie, hehe. I am curious about it :)

zenaku 10-26-2013 07:08 AM

well, I found another clip for it. Nothing but a nurse mopping up blood, while simultaneously being smeared in it. Can't remember where I found it now.

fredzor 10-26-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenaku (Post 713969)
well, I found another clip for it. Nothing but a nurse mopping up blood, while simultaneously being smeared in it. Can't remember where I found it now.

It's on the creator's YouTube page. I don't think it's come out yet at all.The information on IMDB says it was filmed here and with Japanese American actresses.

Leif 10-26-2013 07:49 AM

I've been looking for this as well. Last time I checked release date, it said 2014? Or is that just the american one?

zenaku 10-27-2013 08:09 AM

the IMDB says that the 2014 date is American release.

Laughingman 10-29-2013 11:57 AM

After re watching the trailer I'm beginning to think there is going to be very little BE in this movie. Not to mention, I think that a lot of it is going to be a silly zombie flick with a slight fixation on nicely busted women. I'll still watch it and probably even enjoy it, if it ever comes out, but I don't think it's going to be what I was originally expecting.

Also, Soul Chaser that is one of my favorite BE pics ever. Because it looks like a friend that I have a crush on, and because it looks like the other girl is not surprised but enthralled by the girl's breast. I like to imagine that they're not sisters (as the morph on Deviant Art says) but just good friends. The older girl's boobs are magic and it makes the other girl instantly want them. I...I spend a lot of time alone.

Others or Zombies 11-02-2013 12:44 PM

Half of us approves of this BE.

shadow 12-27-2013 09:38 PM

I approve of zombies.

fredzor 03-03-2014 09:05 AM

Uhh, check out the pic on the zomboobies twitter account, guys. I can't really link to it from my phone. Trailer tomorrow, though.