The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Penis Shrinkage (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21728)

monkat 01-06-2010 06:41 PM

Penis Shrinkage

Is there any significant content where a guy's penis is shrunken, (similar to TG....or AR even)

supermikeman 01-06-2010 07:38 PM

Re: Penis Shrinkage

This idea scares me. (lol.)

metalic taboo 01-06-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supermikeman (Post 425271)
This idea scares me. (lol.)

Likewise :| . Though I imagine it's probably a branch on femdom.

wishful thinker 01-06-2010 08:39 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing this.

zeethrogise 01-06-2010 09:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Funny I accidentally came across this random GIF on 4chan just minutes after reading this post. Watching it kinda made me shiver on the inside :-P

monkat 01-06-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeethrogise (Post 425305)
Funny I accidentally came across this random GIF on 4chan just minutes after reading this post. Watching it kinda made me shiver on the inside :-P

tg :P

Alchemical Night 01-06-2010 11:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi There,

An interesting subject, and closely linked with TG to a great point, in what it symbolises and implies in a transformation context.

Having thought it over, I have a clip specfically suited to this subject. One of the showpieces of the "Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde" movie transformation of 1995, I think it deals with much of what might be discussed of here ;).

I think this idea has has been attempted in other productions, both general public and community, but I recall this TF scene as a whole has a particular place of regard with TG/TF fans.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.

lolo2001 01-07-2010 02:43 AM

on Mako's Eleven there is a scene where the penis shrinks.

ZealousEntropy 01-08-2010 08:39 AM

Nomdreserv's "Changing the Relationship" has this.

I really wish he'd finish it. :(

monkat 01-08-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemical Night (Post 425329)
Hi There,

An interesting subject, and closely linked with TG to a great point, in what it symbolises and implies in a transformation context.

Having thought it over, I have a clip specfically suited to this subject. One of the showpieces of the "Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde" movie transformation of 1995, I think it deals with much of what might be discussed of here ;).

I think this idea has has been attempted in other productions, both general public and community, but I recall this TF scene as a whole has a particular place of regard with TG/TF fans.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.

Nice! If I remember right this is from a TG film, but nice job editing if you cut it yourself :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZealousEntropy (Post 425665)
Nomdreserv's "Changing the Relationship" has this.

I really wish he'd finish it. :(

I dont' suppose you have the text and/or a link? I can't seem to find it through a quick google search, and if I remember correctly, "nomdreserv's story site" was taken down?

catfish27 01-08-2010 10:52 PM

Here's a link: Changing the Relationship.

Alchemical Night 01-09-2010 10:14 AM

Hi Again,

Thank you monkat, I appreciate your words :) . Speaking of Mako, I recall another of his celebrated works, "The Interview" in his "Tales from the Underground" series, which has a good degree of content on this subject.

Unfortunately, much of the scene is censored though the general impression, effects and response would be relevant to this discussion :o .

The process which concerns us, effectively, is from 4:50 to about 5:10.

A seemingly popular short, though not raised as yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyrKXyTMo2M

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.