The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Gender Bending Hulks (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26841)

Alchemical Night 03-22-2011 05:24 PM

Gender Bending Hulks

Hi there,

Recently, I happened upon an interesting idea; a kind of hybrid inspired by a few earlier concepts.

As the title suggests, this may take a little explanation.

Recently, I was considering the topic of fusing Gamma powered changes (Hulking out as it is most popularly known) with gender bending. As it is generally known that Hulking out reveals a powerful aspect of that person's psyche, I was considering adding a transgender dimension to such a change.

The first idea would have a fairly ordinary male hulk out into a she-hulk (by nature implying conventional TG).

My second idea is somewhat less orthodox in that I imagined a fairly ordinary or petite woman transforming into a male Hulk (implying the category of FTG, as it is known).

Both kinds of change, as I have seen, would be accompanied with mental changes as well, though to what extent I am not sure of yet :confused:.

As I find both ideas to be interesting, possibly to merit some further investigation and development, I was wondering what others might think too :)

I have also included a poll to discern if the forum leans one way or the other on the issue.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.

dolemitesh3 03-23-2011 12:13 PM

Re: Gender Bending Hulks

I was thinking more along the lines of the "hulk out" would merely make a person involuntarily tg. Not necessarily into a muscular green skinned giant. Although I do love your idea as well.

As far as mental changes that would depend on the type of Hulk you are referring to....original hulk was a mindless beast, later he was gray and smarter(but weaker), then he was green and smart, and finally they threw a red hulk in to it and confused me.

In any case I guess maybe they would become totally consumed by the stereotypical lusts of whatever gender the "hulk" into.

Weirdoid 03-23-2011 11:39 PM

I had a female to male hulk idea (only not green). Basicly a bimbo girl hulks out into a brutish male form that speaks hulk speak. She is still a girl inside but experiences rage if feminine disappointments happen like breaking a nail or getting her new hairdo messed up. A shoft girl trapped in a hulking male body with her female mindset being transferred into a very feminine yet hulkish one. You BETTER say she's pretty if she asks you if she is. Never did anything with it though.

strawman1985 03-26-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolemitesh3 (Post 571801)
I was thinking more along the lines of the "hulk out" would merely make a person involuntarily tg. Not necessarily into a muscular green skinned giant. Although I do love your idea as well.

As far as mental changes that would depend on the type of Hulk you are referring to....original hulk was a mindless beast, later he was gray and smarter(but weaker), then he was green and smart, and finally they threw a red hulk in to it and confused me.

In any case I guess maybe they would become totally consumed by the stereotypical lusts of whatever gender the "hulk" into.

I love your idea

riderkid 03-26-2011 05:53 PM

actually there is a story that semi does tihs type of think called she hulks in heat that turns men into she hulk futa's. I could link the yahoo group if anyone wants to.

mercury01 03-26-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderkid (Post 572219)
actually there is a story that semi does tihs type of think called she hulks in heat that turns men into she hulk futa's. I could link the yahoo group if anyone wants to.

Please do!

riderkid 03-26-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercury01 (Post 572224)
Please do!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shehul...guid=199567210

you need mod approval but the mods pretty cool.

[warning the stories on this site are of an X rating...why do i even need ot menation this? your gonna go anyway!]

geviene81 04-05-2011 08:07 AM

Im more for M2F hulk's style...

dolemitesh3 04-05-2011 01:37 PM

Thanks Strawman!! If anyone would like to write a script in that vein i would make a comic out of it on poser.......although it might take a while.:D

strawman1985 04-08-2011 07:48 PM

Hmm... I might have to take a crack at writing something

p2766479 04-09-2011 01:15 PM

Man to female she hulk sounds original