The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Just Add Water (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39355)

foxmaster5 10-07-2015 07:07 PM

Just Add Water: 1st Patreon Milestone Reached!

1 Attachment(s)
Just a little something I can commissioned a while back that seemed fitting here. Even more so since its going to be 102 in LA this weekend and I kinda wish this was how some woman worked.

The girls set up she grows larger when she comes in contact with water. I have a several page comic being done with her about being stuck in a rain storm in the city.

Let me know what you think and enjoy.

https://www.patreon.com/justaddwater

Flak 10-07-2015 10:31 PM

Re: Just Add Water

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxmaster5 (Post 757622)
Just a little something I can commissioned a while back that seemed fitting here. Even more so since its going to be 102 in LA this weekend and I kinda wish this was how some woman worked.

The girls set up she grows larger when she comes in contact with water. I have a several page comic being done with her about being stuck in a rain storm in the city.

Good to see you back in action, feels like it's been awhile.

And quite a comeback to boot, your recent submissions of growing gals are superb.

a0040pc 10-08-2015 12:56 AM

I look forward to seeing the comic since I really enjoyed seeing that commission when it was first released some time ago.

RedJack 10-10-2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxmaster5 (Post 757622)

It looks great and if it's any clue to what's in store for the comic, I believe a lot of us will enjoy it. Also I like the plot behind and hope the growth won't be too quick and we won't get magic clothes... but whatever the case, it sounds good and the sample looks great :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 757633)
I look forward to seeing the comic since I really enjoyed seeing that commission when it was first released some time ago.

Same here.

foxmaster5 10-13-2015 10:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fun little side commission of the nameless redhead having some issues watering the flowers. I'll try and have it colored soon; moving my house this weekend.

a0040pc 10-14-2015 05:27 AM

Cool picture, can't wait to see the coloured version. BTW does she have a name and back story?

foxmaster5 11-01-2015 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Belated Halloween Process

It would seem our redhead heroine who grows when she gets wet was having such a good time at the Halloween party..when suddenly! At least she was wearing an Alice in Wonderland costume so that makes it better right? Always stay in character ;)

Happy belated Halloween guys!! Hope you enjoyed the growth. I plan on getting at least one image of our growing redhead done a month so if you have any scenarios you'd like to see done, let me know in the comments! More holiday themed goodness is coming for the redhead and that dude who always seems to be with her.

Mr Wayne 11-01-2015 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxmaster5 (Post 759169)

It would seem our redhead heroine who grows when she gets wet was having such a good time at the Halloween party..when suddenly! At least she was wearing an Alice in Wonderland costume so that makes it better right? Always stay in character ;)

Happy belated Halloween guys!! Hope you enjoyed the growth. I plan on getting at least one image of our growing redhead done a month so if you have any scenarios you'd like to see done, let me know in the comments! More holiday themed goodness is coming for the redhead and that dude who always seems to be with her.

FoxMaster5,

Hey hey hey! Nice work. Belated or not, this well conceived & drawn piece of artwork is a splendid contribution. Thank you.

RedJack 11-02-2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxmaster5 (Post 759169)

Best Halloween Ever (Sounds like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons) But really, that is an awesome Halloween themed drawing!

foxmaster5 11-08-2015 07:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I come bearing gifts.

Mr Wayne 11-08-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxmaster5 (Post 759634)
I come bearing gifts.

Your generous gifts are well received. Too bad though there wasn't clothes rippage..

foxmaster5 11-08-2015 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Wayne (Post 759657)
Your generous gifts are well received. Too bad though there wasn't clothes rippage..

Are you saying I didnt have the foresight to have a follow up image created with just that happening?

Though agreed the artist didn't make her clothing as tiny as I wanted but for the price it was worth it. Don worry that turtleneck is going down.

That said my work will start having a month long lag release as my Patreon contributors will get to see it first, including the follow up to this image AND the 4 page comic of Isabelle getting caught in a rain storm. Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/justaddwater?ty=h

There will be weekly updates and comics galore.