free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Vore?
Thread: Vore?
View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2007   #11
Kai
Wanna be her? PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow View Post
Wait, so bimbofication is allowed, yet vore isn't?
Bimboization can involve a definite process (even if that process is internal / behavioral / mental, you don't have to do *snap, bimboized*; you can have it be a gradual thing, showing how someone slowly shifts from one mental state to the other.) And it's often combined with physical processes anyway.

Unless it's combined with a GTS/shrink/inanimate transformation or something, though, vore only involves a 'process' insofar as digestion is a 'process', which I don't think most people would accept. Still, this is already the "misc" folder; one thread with no attachments isn't going to blow it up.

Hmm... someone said that there's a strong overlap between inanimate transformations and vore, in that they often both focus on denying someone's humanity, their "personhood", and reducing them to a mere thing. I suppose I could see a drawn-out Vore sequence as being a sort of subtle 'process' in that sense, where they slowly go from interacting with someone as one person to another, to becoming prey to be eaten.

Last edited by Kai; 10-20-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Kai is offline   Reply With Quote