free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Love Belly
Thread: Love Belly
View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2007   #45
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Ok first off your the dick Nobunagakhan I told you why I could not give you a link fuckwad I was viewing it through another site so I do not have the link. I did tell you how I found the link so if you dont like it dont use it and stop being a winny little bitch.

On the topic of wardriving yes it is illegal some guy got caught sitting outside a starbucks saping off their internet but since there aren't any real laws on it the guy got like a $40 fine. Its all up to your ethics what are you willing to do for internets.

and lastly it seems that there may no longer be a bbwchan most of the linkchan boards have taken it off unlike when 7898 went down and was then replaced by bbwchan this time there is no new bbw chan board to replace the old one. I fear that the host may have given up, but then again it is the holidays and people are rather preocupied with personal matters so there is a bit of hope.

Oh and Nobunagakhan if you didnt understand any of the above please feel free to use the picture to better understand the point that I am getting across.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fu.jpg (10.2 KB, 29 views)