free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]
View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2008   #7
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

you totally sold me with this idea. As such, I couldn't resist making a picture of the loverly waitress, so here's what I came up with..

Permission to draw her again if I get the urge to, sah?

EDIT: Here is a quick explanation for the fourth attachment in this series of pictures. And if you haven't, you need to be following SoylentOrange's story!! And if you don't want a small spoiler to said story, then don't read the explanation or view that fourth attachment!
!

*ahem*

Here's a pic of Maddi later on in her Juggalos career. After a few reports of a bad attitude from customers, the Juggalos staff decided to slip Maddi a little something that would make her more cheerful- a 'Tickle tonic' that would make pretty much anything give Maddi the giggles, including hot plates and cold drinks on her bare skin! Such is the reason for her way of speaking in yon picture. Now, let's hear it for unstucturally sound trays!

EDIT: The fifth picture here is one that corresponds with the "Dinner For Two" story that SoylentOrange wrote further in this thread!

EDIT: The sixth attachment is the Title Pic to Chapter One of SoylentOrange's epic concerning Maddi, "Working Girl"! (I apologize, the picture is pretty big)

EDIT: The seventh attachment is another waitress for the cast of SoylentOrange's story "Working Girl"! You've already met her in chapter 2 through a brief, nameless introduction. She'll be making far more appearances further in.

EDIT: The eighth in the series is my title picture to Chapter 2 of "Working Girl"!

EDIT: This is going to be a *long* post in the end.. Number nine in this set is the as-yet unintroduced waitress named Penelope! You'll get to know her a lil' better in part 5 of the "Working Girl" story! ..Yes, she's french.

EDIT: Attachment number ten is my picture for chapter three of the story! Have you read it all yet?

***More pictures for this series start here: http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=167
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Juggalos-Trixie.jpg (315.0 KB, 1109 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos-Trixie-color.jpg (628.2 KB, 1929 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos- Maddi's induction.jpg (895.5 KB, 1719 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos waitress- Maddison.jpg (867.5 KB, 1468 views)
File Type: jpg Elaine Before and After 'color'.jpg (661.3 KB, 2083 views)
File Type: jpg Working Girl Chapter One.jpg (1.22 MB, 1288 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos waitress- Riley.jpg (745.7 KB, 1017 views)
File Type: jpg Working Girl Chapter Two.jpg (1.51 MB, 1130 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos waitress- Penelope color.jpg (702.2 KB, 1041 views)
File Type: jpg Chapter three color.jpg (655.9 KB, 1446 views)

Last edited by hmmm!; 07-17-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Penelope's moved in!
hmmm! is offline   Reply With Quote