free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2008   #337
rick404
Meddler

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Martin Mystery just about has some sort of TF in every episode. Unfortunately its always very brief. The witch one would have been better if the TF happened earlier instead of "Oh no they got her too!" *1 minute later Poof!* "Oh don't worry she's all better now." *Group laugh and fade out*

The Disgaea anime one felt more like Face-Off than a conversion. (unless you consider Etna being subjected to Good Conversion ;-) ) Course Flonne does get a little modification at the end of the first game though her Love Freak personality remains in tack. (Wish they kept the character style more like the games in the anime, I found the art style in the anime is a little too bubbly though over all its not bad...)

La Pucelle Tactics a Nippon Ichi game that came before Disgaea has a Bad End that involves the fall of Prier the main character. If you defeat ever level of the Dark World bonus map I believe, Prier a Demon Hunter doomed to become the new Overlord following the legend that if you spill the blood of 1000 Yokai you become one. Prier becomes a classic demon girl and actually makes an appearance in Disgaea (and in Disgaea 2 I believe) as a hidden character...You get her if you beat the Alternate Netherworld world...

Also notable is the character Eclair. A tribute character to Gradriel from Princess Crown. Not only does she look like Gradriel but she also has a dark side transformation. Both Eclair and Dark Eclair are in the backround of the first pic (Blue Hair)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 29a943a0aa1b38e0d7bf14beaf8eee74.jpg (307.1 KB, 633 views)
File Type: jpg e429df7d1edf76680465c898810962d6.jpg (59.6 KB, 539 views)
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote