The Process Forum - View Single Post - mind control, bimbo transformation
View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2008   #164
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffenheimer View Post
I don't see why this is worth talking about. Men have the exact same image problems. Except if we talk or complain about it, we get called faggots. But fat men are still considered ugly, and testosterone often affects the body in ways that are not considered pretty. And it will always be customary for both men and women to pity and condescend to small, weak men.
True but there is less propaganda aimed at re-enfocing the male sterotypes, possiblely because most executives are male and they don't want to push propaganda denouncing their own flaws out of insecurity, but mostly because they are more conserned with forcing the female sterotypes since they are more interested in turning 75% of women into air headed sex toys.

and personaly I don't see why this isn't worth talking about.
The media is constantly pushing these images on us trying to make everyone who doesn't fall in line with them feel bad. It's worth talking about because these things shouldn't be just ignored when their presence is causing more negative emotions and cause people to feel bad about themselves for no reason. go do a serch on you tube for "weight loss" "need to lose" or "I'm ugly" and see how many vids you get of beautiful young girls, with nothing wrong with them, complaining about how fat or ugly they are. Granted both sexes suffer from image problems, but it was never as bad as it is now before the mass media started creating ideals some 100 years ago.

to just say it's not worth talking about because it's common won't help solve anything.
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote