free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - mind control, bimbo transformation
View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2008   #174
No-Man
Process Disciple

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Just a small note on the bimboization: There are many of my fetishes that exist in my head as fantasy. There are many things in there that are only suitable for fantasy and they are things I really wouldn't want to do in real life, either because reality wouldn't be able to mirror the script of my fantasy, or my fantasy would be less than respectful towards the other party.

Bimboization falls into that last category. In real life, I can't stand stupid women who only care about how fast they can burn out credit cards buying clothing and surgeries. But as a fantasy, I can enjoy the eroticism of an intelligent prude warping into something that she hates and coming to love all the things she despised.

You can't judge people because of their fetishes. Fetishes are random ass things that people like. Some people get off on playing with poo for goodness' sake. It's a fetish, it's there, it doesn't necessarily mean any individual bimbo enthusiasts are chauvinists or REALLY want women to become brainless plastic fuck dolls.