free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Test-0's Possession TF/TG MEME Quiz!
View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2008   #17
Britty
Frequent Poster

Re: Test-0's Possession TF/TG MEME Quiz!

Name: Britty
It was a cold and stormy night. You had just posted on the internet. Suddenly a ghostly girl slowly rises up from the ground below you. You notice time isn't moving right, everything seems slower.

Then, without warning a misty form floats in front of your face and nose beeps you! A vision of the spector appears in your mind. Shes a moderate height 16 year old girl with small perky breasts. Her hair was a dark red color that was pulled up into two large buns on the sides of her head. She stood upon her mid length shapelylegs and small but cute hips with a hand stretched out to you, a happy twinkle in her eye.

A loud beeping sound quickly snaps you back to reality where a drastic temperature change presses down on your unmovable form! It starts at your chest as your breasts change to halfway between the shape and size of the ghosts and your shape and size.(;; does that mean I shrunk or got larger? DX I'm a C cup, so if it's A/B...reduction?)

It then moves to your hair which changes length and shape to match hers, but not color. The changes drop down into your legs leaving them a bit shorter then her legs as well as less shapely.(cry) The sway in your hips doesn't change at all, though your butt seems a bit more... packed?(hooray!) With one final change your ear tips move outward into elven points!

The ghost finally reveals why she did this by laughing histaricaly as she flys away, "So long sucker! HA HA!" It's a mean joke.

*shakes fist at Ghost* Gimme my boobs back ;;