free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Tracy's Trouble (Incomplete)
View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2008   #11
insomniac
SW Archivist

Re: Tracy's Trouble (Story)

----------
10/14/12

It's so strange to feel this way about my condition- almost every piece of clothing I put on excites me now, in a way I've never felt before. It's more than just sexual- it's like I'm feeling an entirely new fabric, and everything is so foreign to me. I tried on my sweatshirt that I had brought along. It was turning me on just putting it over my head. It almost fell off me, but I slipped my arms into the huge sleeves and was able to, for the most part, keep it on.

I laid in my huge bed touching myself for a while. I was almost going to pleasure myself- lord knows it's been a few years since a real man pleasured me, let alone I've had time to do it properly by myself- but I forced myself to dress and start looking out around here.

The tights and shirt aren't terribly loose yet, but I am certainly smaller than yesterday. I measured about 4'8. I think I used to be this height before I entered middle school. I wonder what I'd look like in those clothes? Probably pretty funny with my grown up chest, that's for sure.

The island has little vegetation on it- a few patches of trees, but mostly bushes. I know they are only three feet tall or so, but to me it's up to my chest. Even walking out in the open after shrinking so much is like seeing a whole new planet where everything is bigger than it should be. I ventured out as far as I felt comfortable. I didn't want to lose sight of the complex. There wasn't anything really interesting.

As I came back in, I reflected about how everyday things are so different now. Door handles aren't where they should be. Light switches are the same way. Showering and even using the sink is becoming a hassle. I'm going to have to find a way to boost myself up, especially if this shrinking continues.

It's starting to rain again. The temperature dropped, so I decided to get nude and put on my sweatshirt. I went to the couch and laid there, my feet all the way inside the shirt. Time began to pass by, and I felt intrigued by what was on TV, considering I hadn't watched it in so long. I didn't even notice when 12:00pm came, but I did get to feel myself shrink. As I did, I stretched out my feet as much as I could, and put my hands through the sleeves. I could see myself sliding back into the shirt. I couldn't help myself as my shrinking hands probed my pussy... Eventually I came to one of the greatest orgasms of my life- I think the shrinking increased the pleasure tenfold. I went back and read what I just wrote. I don't want to delete it, because a true log of what is happening needs to be kept. People have written worse things, right?

----------
10/15/12

I was able to find the perfect stool for me. A plastic crate that was in the storage area fit perfectly into a food box, so that I'm standing on what is essentially re-enforced cardboard. It's nice to be able to reach something in the back of the counter tops now. I might have to make more though. I know I'm only about 4 and a half feet tall now.

Theres a nagging thought in the back of my head that I shouldn't be turned on by shrinking. In a way, I should be more frightened. But I can't help thinking about how much this feels like fun and how excited putting on big clothes makes me. Am I a freak? Maybe I've been like this forever. The liking big clothes thing. I guess I haven't had anything that was too loose on me. I certainly liked normal fitting clothes, and I never had a boyfriend or whatever to acquire bigger clothes. Then again, maybe this is just the shrinking that makes me feel this way.

I find myself thinking of scenario's where it'd be so great to shrink, or at least be tiny. I think men would find a woman growing smaller over his cock enjoyable. I'd love to shrink just to play a prank on whoever is helping me try on clothes at the store- suddenly I walk out and I'm a few feet shorter, wearing a dress that I have to hold up. Just things like that are turning me on now. I'm kind of embarrassed to say, but I've masturbated a few times already today.

Maybe I just need to get out all this sexual energy I've had since I started working seriously. I'd get home with just enough time to unwind before I'd basically pass out from working so hard. I was never a horny little slut, moaning every time a man touched me, either. I just put it out of my mind once work began to pick up. I suppose I've been curious of another woman's taste, but that was a last resort. It was as if everyone on the research team- hell, the entire facility- was spoken for in some way. Of course I tried to relieve the tension, but it never felt like it used to. It was probably because I wanted it for the wrong reasons. I wanted it because it had been so long, not because it felt wonderful. Now with each orgasm, I feel relieved and satisfied- probably more than ever, considering how different the shrinking is making me feel.

I think that's enough for today. I'm going to hop up on the couch and find something to relax too.

Last edited by insomniac; 05-17-2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Stupid typos...
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote