The Process Forum - View Single Post - TaylorMadeClips BE Updates
View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2008   #164
vaxon
cafe' barista mista

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
I finished school a couple years ago ( actually, almost I have some final research I keep avoiding). I had no life for over a decade while going to school. I did videos for other companies while I went to school full time. My family is ready to kill me since I am not using my degrees at all. It is weird how life turns out. I worked so hard to get through graduate school only to find that what I really want to do is produce video which I don't need to take any classes to do.
I actually just took a 3 week special effects makeup class. I love doing makeup also and there were a ton of things I wanted to learn. I just finished Friday so I have been spending the day figuring out which girls to book this week. I am open to all suggestions for female talent for my videos. This includes name talent and/or specific types of girls you would like to see in BE video.
ah,well if your making money and enjoying yourself why would your family care,i mean some families have problems with nudity,but they say the body is a temple,but i can feel you on the decade of no life,im just getting out of a transitional period in my life of childhood delinquency and that feeling of"nothing to do and nowhere to go" boredom,but now all i do is school,work,and fish,but after i graduate this year im looking to get into a college or technical school with a good engineering class,but less about me,its good you've found something that makes you happy and actually gets you out of the house,so are you the business director for your videos and all that,or th owner?that made me wonder today watching a vid,is the taylor made logo an owned,or a published thing,sory i cant really word it,but take no offence from this,it just made me wonder