free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Image - Ecstasy Helix Infection "Skiff"
View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2006   #150
Skiff
Sometimes Artist

Yah well....

You're thinking American School system anyway....

Becides I finished College 2 years ago.
Nah, just cougt up in work. (Actually that's a lousy excuse.)
I work about 4 hours at a NetZero Tech Support Call center... then I come home at midnight or so and then stay up all night. Usually when I get around to drawing and such. So I really don't have a very good explanation for my absence... other then I downloaded FEAR.... played it... and a bunch of old StarTrek games... Re-addicted to BattleField 2... LAN on the first saterdays of the month, and I'm wrecked for at least 2 days afterwards... every second wenesday LAN at friends places and wrecked the day after... reciently new Motherboard and processer, + video card (mmmm PCI Express.)... and every now and then Run Day errands for family, and play Taxi for anyone too lazy to get a car... or is just likes my clean auto-mobile.

So since I'm told usually twice a night to "eat shit and die" from irate Amearicans who think there internet problems are all my fault. Needless to say I'm pritty depressed some nights...

(I should mention our sister call center for TS and Customer service is in Louisiana, USA... Big cash of idots there... We pick up the pieces... of the lives they shatter...)

and since some people will be saying"ohmygodhepostednewpixxx!"

lesssee... filler...filler...filler...filler...
ah hah...
*post*

Last edited by Skiff; 04-12-2006 at 11:13 PM.
Skiff is offline   Reply With Quote